I Need Your Help Fam. Vol. Forgot to attend Jury Duty

Joined Feb 22, 2013
Ok fambily, so I totally forgot I had Jury Duty yesterday and my Mom is freaking out. She says that one of her friends didn't attend Jury Duty and the police showed up to the friends door and told her she had a warrant out for her arrest in which they proceeded to take her to the police station. Anyways NT, Do you think I will get arrested for not attending and what should I do? Also, have any of you guys been in the same situation? I'm a good kid and never been arrested, I just totally forgot because I work, go to school, and been in and out the doctors office taking shots so I can attend Nursing school next semester, Thanks for your advice in advance fam. 

Joined May 27, 2004
Try to provide evidence teachers note, dr's note, time card, etc to prove you weren't blowing it off.

Honestly don't think it matters if you have those things though they might have a bench warrant out for you.

Joined Feb 26, 2004
Dog. You don't put stuff like this on a public forum. THEY are always watching.
j/k
Or am I?

Ox.

formerly oxpenguin
Joined Oct 13, 2012
RIP to your booty, you're going to jail b.

Joined Dec 19, 2008
It aint that serious. I have gotten those things and at times I have been in school and others just didnt go. They always summon me on my day off.

Joined Aug 29, 2010
You gonna get another notice and if you don't go then RIP.

or they might not eem care :\

Last edited:

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
I really don't get why the jury system is the way it is. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would volunteer to be put in a pool of potential jurors, stop drafting people into it.

Joined May 4, 2011
Bruh you don't have a calendar on your phone?....You'll prlly just get another notice or you could call them tomorrow? That is if you remember to :rolleyes

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012
How irresponsible do you have to be to forget something like that?

Bruh you don't have a calendar on your phone?....You'll prlly just get another notice or you could call them tomorrow? That is if you remember to :rolleyes
I think you guys are over reacting. He forgot jury duty, something that registers as an annoyance to most people. It's not going to be at the forefront of his mind, plus he clearly had things going on.

Joined Sep 30, 2012
I think you guys are over reacting. He forgot jury duty, something that registers as an annoyance to most people. It's not going to be at the forefront of his mind, plus he clearly had things going on.
Him having things going on doesn't relieve him of his other responsibilities. You gotta be able to handle the things life throws at you!

Top Boy

formerly jay patt
Joined Feb 5, 2013
Remember to make the biggest dude your princess OP, cause the FEDS is comin'

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Every time I get one of those Jury Duty mail I just send it back checking the box saying I'm a racist or don't understand the English language :lol:..I won't get another mail for at least 2-3 years

Joined Apr 4, 2006
What is so hard about jury duty? I was a juror when I was 19 and it was like a 2 day trial. (we found the guy not guilty if anyone cares)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now