I never knew that......

Busta rhymes song fired up sample the theme from night rider and some of the videos is shot in the same style of the opening credits

Science is real. Magic is an illusion.

laugh.gif
some magic is science. 

The mule is not a species because it cannot reproduce. (Very very rarely)

The morse code for the letter V is dot...dot...dot...dash.
A homage to beethovens 5th symphony.
Da da da duuuuum.

In American, the yellow light on a traffic light remains yellow 1 second for every 10 miles of the spees limit.
In a 45 mph zone it is yellow for 4.5 seconds.

Blind people have 4x more nightmares than people who can see.

Da da da duuuuum.

In American, the yellow light on a traffic light remains yellow 1 second for every 10 miles of the spees limit.

the mule isn't one because it's a cross breed of a horse and donkey

Da da da duuuuum.

eek.gif
smokin.gif

The "pike" coffee at starbucks refers to "pikes place": The location of the very first Starbucks that opened in seattle WA.

the mule isn't one because it's a cross breed of a horse and donkey
Wouldn't it be its own species if it could reproduce?

The yellow light thing makes sense since it takes longer for you to stop the faster the speed limit is. I'll keep that in mind the next time I try to take a yellow :lol:

Last edited:
Colorado is pretty nice almost like a California without a ocean and. Some areas here are cheaper

Humans traveled across bodies of water forever to find land and now premier real estate is coagulating at the edge of bodies of water as communities. Of course every piece of everyone's ancestry is about grouping around water... it's a sign of wealth and prosperity. The Earth's two-thirds water and humans consist of it to a level more than that but not by much more.

There's a weird connection there I could dive deep on with y'all but :lol: ya LET'S NOT.

Last edited:
Fifty Cents (Rap star: Famous for his hit song: "In Da Club") real name is actually Curtis Jackson!

Back
Top Bottom