I never knew that......

What's up with this new trend oh, I'm assuming, young people "discovering" publicly known information and outing people on Twitter. People are resurrecting a tweets, video clips and movies In the hopes of embarrassing of embarrassing people.

I was listening to a Jordan Peterson video and he says once they come up with a bad word to label these kind of "fake outrage" people and they actually start to get called out and are held accountable, it should slow down.

The problem is, no one's really trying to stop it because institutions are too scared to do anything and by the time they even realize how big a problem has gotten, the fake outrage people have pushed the boundaries too far already and there's never any repercussions to them. Sad.

I was listening to a Jordan Peterson video

giphy.gif

Mortal Kombat was supposed to be a video game based on JCVD. When negotiations didn’t work out they came out with the “Johnny cage” character loosely based on JCVD as a jab. The “**** head Hollywood actor”

Hence why johnny cage has the splits/nut punch move to copy when JCVD does it in the bloodsport movie against that sumo wrestler.....................mind blown

was watching this Alexander McQueen documentary, he originally planned his suicide around his final runway show
at the end of the show when the designer usually comes out and takes he a bow
he planned to come out and shoot himself on stage, a friend talked him out of it

was watching this Alexander McQueen documentary, he originally planned his suicide around his final runway show
at the end of the show when the designer usually comes out and takes he a bow
he planned to come out and shoot himself on stage, a friend talked him out of it
Punk and weirdo legend GG Allin wanted to do a show where he killed himself as the band played. he was talked out of it as well. This also included past shows of just performing naked, throwing up on purpose, eating his own feces and starting fights audience members

The word "podcast" originated 15 years ago this week.

It was used by Ben Hammersley to pad out an article for The Guardian to describe online radio.

With the benefit of hindsight, it all seems quite obvious. MP3 players, like Apple's iPod, in many pockets, audio production software cheap or free, and weblogging an established part of the internet; all the ingredients are there for a new boom in amateur radio.

But what to call it? Audioblogging? Podcasting? GuerillaMedia?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2004/feb/12/broadcasting.digitalmedia

The term "podcast" didn't catch on immediately, but by the end of 2004, "podcasts" had caught on.

Back
Top Bottom