I never knew that......

wow. from elementary to hs we had square dance in gym class, and waltz in hs
all black schools in the hood, I always just though it was because we were in Texas
Where the hell did you go to school? I went to school in Houston and never had square dance or waltz

That chick at the beginning of the film "The proffessional" was the directors wife

MV5BMDI0YTI2NTQtZTc1Mi00OWUwLWE3MmMtY2ZkYTQ5NTA5MTlmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM2NzgzNjM@._V1_.jpg

According to The Washington Post, Besson met the child actress Maïwenn when she was 12, the same age as Mathilda in the film. He was 29. They claim to have started seeing each other romantically when she turned 15. Maïwenn gave birth to their daughter when she was 16 (and Besson was 33), and subsequently relocated to Los Angeles. She appears briefly during the opening sequences of Léon as “blonde babe”—her listed character name—lying naked in bed, her body wrapped in sheets, having just serviced a middle-age crime boss

A deleted scene from the film

The word avocado comes from a Nahuatl Indian (Aztec) word “ahuácatl” meaning testicle.

The avocado is actually a fruit.

It can take anywhere from 8-15 years to grow an avocado tree.

In some parts of Mexico, drug cartels control the avocado market to make extra income.

It takes about 1000 Liters (260 Gallons) of water to produce 1 Kilo (2.2 LBS) of avocados (about 2 1/2 avocados).

The word avocado comes from a Nahuatl Indian (Aztec) word “ahuácatl” meaning testicle.

In some parts of Mexico, drug cartels control the avocado market to make extra income.

It takes about 1000 Liters (260 Gallons) of water to produce 1 Kilo (2.2 LBS) of avocados (about 2 1/2 avocados).
It's a fruit cuz it has a seed and grows off a vine/branch
This is why tomatoes are fruits too

Strawberries aren't berries because the seeds are on the outside

No lie my favorite colognes have ambergris in it...I honestly never knew that it was sperm whale poop or that it was so expensive :lol: . It's supposed to give a perfume or cologne an "animalistic" scent to a fragrance. If any of you have ever worn or smelled Aventus by Creed then you know what's up :pimp: Don't even care where it comes from as long as it keeps me smelling good :rofl:

Avocados are also overrated AF

Back
Top Bottom