I now know why people get addicted to pain killers/ Wisdom teeth advice...

Literally had the worse constipation of my life while on percs. I don't know how y'all do it :lol:

That's why you don't take it alone. If you're taking it for recreational that's different.

In a rehab facility they give you colace and senna along with it.

Al your pain tolerance is probably on beast mode right now and will be forever. I had a hernia surgery and went back to work 12 hours later with no pills. :lol:

Damn I was hoping I could use bud as an alternative since I don't really like pills when the time comes.

Bruh, they told me don't smoke for a couple days. I was smoking within 2 hours lol. I only had one pulled so it was easy to keep it covered with gauze while I smoked. They told me it's more so the suction of smoking which can deepen the wound, so I was puffing light.

Yes, they gave me percs and yes I got addicted. Knowing full well better, but the tooth was an excuse to keep doing it. Felt like an idiot for falling in that trap.

Just eat it if you can't smoke. Make a fat batch of oil in the microwave or some butter. Microwave ***** up the tricomes a little but I can't tell and it's super quick.

I was prescribed percs when my wisdom teeth were pulled also and I can definitely relate, then joints have you floating. I still remember the feeling.

After a day or so, I noticed that I was having a hard time falling asleep on my own, apparently my body was forming a dependence. I threw those joints away immediately after that.

Valium is a similar feeling, that was for dental work on a separate occasion.

Y'all must not appreciate your liver
mean.gif
Opiates themselves aren't harmful to the liver in normal dosages, even recreationally there isn't much risk. Drinking alcohol on a regular basis is worse for your liver than taking opiates daily.

The (potential) harm to the liver is due to acetaminophen which is often mixed with opiates, for example Tylenol or Percocet.

Acetaminophen is liver-toxic and it's recommended that you don't exceed 3 grams per day. Above 3 grams is potential for liver damage and 4+ grams is considered an overdose with high risk of permanent liver damage.

This isn't really a problem in therapeutical dosages of these drugs but as we all know junkies exceed that limit and not everyone knows the dangers of acetaminophen.

Last edited:
Got my wisdom teeth pulled and didn't take any pain medication. Was fine after 3 days.

I just cannot **** with pills, prescription or OTC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom