The joke lives!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Thumbs up bro, you got me...

Have a cookie in my name tonight.

I sold the cookie and bought you this instead
geo.jpg

No. Stop it. It's corny. Step out of the thread before you ruin it with a wall of colored texts and picture references no one really cares about but you.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Thumbs up bro, you got me...

Have a cookie in my name tonight.

I sold the cookie and bought you this instead
geo.jpg

You must not have any friends..

I'm sayin....Son gets his social high of doing his best at pulling cards and trying desperately to expose...he should definitely tone it down a bit, the gimmick worked at first, now that $$#+ is getting PLAYYYEEDD.

Hugo was the only movie I ever walked out on in theatres. Did it get better after the first hour?

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I didn't understand the posting of the map??

The map is to demonstrate that both the us and china are both above the equator, so there is no way I could have seen Ye in china driving his car upside down...yeah I know...son knows how to turn a pointless thread meant only for the Lulz into a geographic discussion....son is a cornball.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Over the summer I was leaving some parking garage in Hollywood. I was kinda rushing out and made a fast left when I exited and had to brake pretty hard because someone was walking across the st. I almost ran over Amber Rose. 
laugh.gif

I would've floored it and tried to give her mouth-to-mouth.

Whereas, on the other hand, if Kanye was driving south of the equator, it would then make sense for his car to be upside down.

duh

edit: nvm

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Over the summer I was leaving some parking garage in Hollywood. I was kinda rushing out and made a fast left when I exited and had to brake pretty hard because someone was walking across the st. I almost ran over Amber Rose. 
laugh.gif

I would've floored it and tried to give her mouth-to-mouth.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Whereas, on the other hand, if Kanye was driving south of the equator, it would then make sense for his car to be upside down.

duh

edit: nvm

roll.gif
Inb4 putty blesses us with a textbook discussing the laws of gravity with graphics and colored text.

The map is to demonstrate that both the us and china are both above the equator, so there is no way I could have seen Ye in china driving his car upside down...yeah I know...son knows how to turn a pointless thread meant only for the Lulz into a geographic discussion....son is a cornball.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's just funny that you have to explain that though, sillyputty bro  - step your life-game up.

Ohh I see
laugh.gif

I got you putty...it shall all make sense now

You gotta learn to let things fly over your head, not responding is the best.
Press a 
indifferent.gif
 and keep it movin.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom