I saw kanye west yesterday

Originally Posted by MK25toLife

LOL at Ye being at Kips Bay, that's like the sh/ttiest movie theater. I go to it though to though lol, SMH.

So he gotta go to some elite movie theater or have one in his house.
grin.gif

He is a regular dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

He is a regular dude.
laugh.gif
no he's not.
women don't change their name to a regular dudes name

tumblr_lx1ke4B7Ie1qicteeo1_500.jpg

i'll spare you the nasty tattoo on her buttcheeks
sick.gif
alien.gif

I mean, who doesn't know that if you dig a hole deep enough you come out in china and you're upside down?

It's really common knowledge.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Last Edited By: sillyputty 12/30/11 4:49 PM. Edited 3 times.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif
 son is stuttering
[/font]

Yet when you say something FACTUALLY AND INHERENTLY WRONG you refuse to just let it ride.

Oh the irony indeed.
Show me where I said something wrong. 
I'll conceede that point. Until then, show me the objective error in my stance. 

I'll wait.

This dude loves his graphics.

And? 
Do you negate something because of the form it arrives in or the message contained in it? 

Is a message written in the sky less valid than one on paper? 

As if posting that pyramid that SOMEONE ELSE constructed qualifies as an intelligent response.

Because resorting to attacking the fact I reworded my response AFTER hitting the submit button equates to the addressing the central validity and soundless of my argument. 
Right? 

Once again, if you can't address the CENTRAL point of an argument, then you're not doing anything.

Express yourself. Articulate yourself. Have your own mind. Posting someone else's opinion in the form of a pyramid doesn't make it right.

I didn't say the pyramid was an infallible source of being able to make points and create arguments...but it sure does help.
If we're talking about a better material to build a ship out of and I say steel and you say plastic, but then you resort to attacking the color of my shirt, then how does that resolve the argument? 

Even more ironic is how much of the pyramid applies to you. Responding To Tone? Ad Hominem?

I didn't respond to his tone, implied or direct. 
KSTEEZYs central point was wrong. Nothing about the fact it was Ksteezy, his post history, or the number of emoticons or pictures he used. 

Yet you brandish it so freely! Another....contradiction!

There was no contradiction here or anywhere that you're referring to. 
Support your conclusion to back this up if you're so certain. 

Putty STOP,

Stop letting ppl get a rise out of you. They are doing it cause they know you're going to react.
Just let it go cause now your looking like you aren't in the right, stop explaining yourself u dont have too.

^^^^

Noooo people. Let him keep going. Don't you get it? The more and more it happens, the more he's exposed. The more foolish he looks.

And then, hopefully no one will take him seriously, because no one should.

That's how we got rid of him the last time.

And I'm not talking about your exchanges with Ksteezy. I'm talking about our exchanges.

You've never questioned my tone while trying to avoid the core of an argument? Otherwise, why would my tone matter if you were confident in your stance?

Never suggested that I think my opinion on music is greater because I work in music while completely ignoring the opinion/point itself? I mean why would genuine, firsthand experience on a subject mean anything?

I haven't directly refuted things you've said just for you to ignore them and fly off on some bizarre tangent? A tangent about post count, or emoticons perhaps?

Do you also see the irony in you using examples from a different exchange in here while being completely oblivious to the fact that I was doing the same?

Of course not because the world you live in is uniquely yours. So much so that you can't even realize you're just as guilty of doing the exact same things you challenge people on.

And for the record, I negate a graphic with the words "$+@ hat" in it that you are trying to use in your own special pseudo-intellectual manner.

I was like why this thread so long after I saw the boredom on page 1, come to last page and see putty vs the world, no wonder lol.

^^^^

Noooo people. Let him keep going. Don't you get it? The more and more it happens, the more he's exposed. The more foolish he looks.

And I'm not talking about your exchanges with Ksteezy. I'm talking about our exchanges.

You've never questioned my tone while trying to avoid the core of an argument? Otherwise, why would my tone matter if you were confident in your stance?

Never suggested that I think my opinion on music is greater because I work in music while completely ignoring the opinion/point itself? I mean why would genuine, firsthand experience on a subject mean anything?

I haven't directly refuted things you've said just for you to ignore them and fly off on some bizarre tangent? A tangent about post count, or emoticons perhaps?

Do you also see the irony in you using examples from a different exchange in here while being completely oblivious to the fact that I was doing the same?

Of course not because the world you live in is uniquely yours. So much so that you can't even realize you're just as guilty of doing the exact same things you challenge people on.

And for the record, I negate a graphic with the words "$+@ hat" in it that you are trying to use in your own special pseudo-intellectual manner.

Hey man Im just here to find out if kanye is short.
embarassed.gif

Put him on block man.

Internet beef is real.

Putty STOP,

Stop letting ppl get a rise out of you. They are doing it cause they know you're going to react.
Just let it go cause now your looking like you aren't in the right, stop explaining yourself u dont have too.
Its no big deal, but I have no problem expressing my stance and presenting it. 

^^^^

You're a funny dude. 

You're defending a dude who got mad when he got called out on something that didn't make sense...but i'm the bad guy. 
laugh.gif

This is how every stance you take goes:

People disagree with me = they should stop posting

People agree with me = I'm that dude

Subjective opinion.

I've never questioned your tone.
I only are if you address the central point of an argument.

As of yet, you haven't.

Yet, it is you that asks questions about "what I do with my life" and make wild assertions, rather inaccurate ones too, about who I am...you know literally nothing about me...but its always used as a tenet of your argument. 

It is YOU, good sir, who resorts to baseless arguments instead of staying on topic. In addressing your veering off course, I aim to only challenge you to stay on topic. 

Never suggested that I think my opinion on music is greater because I work in music while completely ignoring the opinion/point itself?

I have done that.
Why?

Because you assert that because you work in the music industry, that your OPINION is law...when on the subjects i've spoken to you with, it wasn't, nor could it ever be. 

However, it was YOUR decision to support your argument with your irrelevant credentials. 

If you were so focused on making an independent point, you wouldn't have to start waving your company card around. 

I mean why would genuine, firsthand experience on a subject mean anything?

It does...when relevant.
i'd trust my doctors opinion on cancer more than yours. 

But you talking about entirely subjective aspects of music, does not make your experience in music industry more relevant. 

Your credentials are important to someone who wants to do what you do for a living...not how one consumes entertainment. 

I haven't directly refuted things you've said just for you to ignore them and fly off on some bizarre tangent?

You haven't.
A tangent about post count, or emoticons perhaps? 

Wait...emoticons are a tangent?
Let me get this straight.

if I post a valid and sound logical precept with a smiley face, thats a tangent?

Fail. 

KSteezy posts something.
Its wrong.

I point it out.

World goes to hell.

You come in.

Start blabbing about ME...not about KSteezy (who really doesn't matter as it could have been any other username) and the inaccurate statement posted....

And you're on topic now? 

If I post something thats wrong, I'll admit it.
But i have no done that.

But if you're going to continue to make nebulous assertions not rooted in any context, i implore you to provide evidence of your claims.  

Well that shows your inability to post a cogent argument, or provide relevant/pertinent statements. 
Again, If you and I are debating over the best material for a shirt and you start talking about the length of my beard then you've essentially not even stayed on topic or done anything to address the central point of the argument. 

He doesn't even realize....I win.

Just because, on the low, I'm the reason he's getting carpal tunnel.

Checkmate.

He doesn't even realize....I win.

Just because, on the low, I'm the reason he's getting carpal tunnel.

Checkmate.
There is no "winning" or "losing" here. 
If you state something, back it up.

Speaking for the sake of speaking doesn't validate your points, nor does it substantiate anything you're asserting. 

In this instance there is ONLY things that are TRUE or things that are FALSE.

If you want reply's, you'll continue to get them so stop acting like you've done something here. You really haven't. As much as you brag about how NT is "too small for you" and you have "better things to do," you continue to lurk and post comments. If you're really that dude, state your points, back them up, then make a conclusion. If what you're saying is valid or can be proven, then we have nothing to discuss...other than that, as it still stands, KSteezy was inaccurate (in our culturally accepted view of the orientation of the earth) and I was not in the wrong to point that out. You just happened to come in to do a little rabble rousing, without actually getting somewhere. 

ThorrocksJs wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
Putty and KSteezy, when is the wedding?

Niketalk would die from the walls of text and photos that would posted in the thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Putty and KSteezy, when is the wedding?

OMG can I be the planner
happy.gif

Steezy is gonna get silly the world encyclopedia in every language.

And sillys gonna buy steezy a Gucci J Crew watch.

*goes to pick outfit*

fixed
tongue.gif

But anyways I wouldnt know how to react if I seen Kanye...even if he doesnt acknowledge my existence 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom