I saw kanye west yesterday

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by illphillip

He doesn't even realize....I win.

Just because, on the low, I'm the reason he's getting carpal tunnel.

Checkmate.
There is no "winning" or "losing" here. 
If you state something, back it up.

Speaking for the sake of speaking doesn't validate your points, nor does it substantiate anything you're asserting. 

In this instance there is ONLY things that are TRUE or things that are FALSE.

If you want reply's, you'll continue to get them so stop acting like you've done something here. You really haven't. As much as you brag about how NT is "too small for you" and you have "better things to do," you continue to lurk and post comments. If you're really that dude, state your points, back them up, then make a conclusion. If what you're saying is valid or can be proven, then we have nothing to discuss...other than that, as it still stands, KSteezy was inaccurate (in our culturally accepted view of the orientation of the earth) and I was not in the wrong to point that out. You just happened to come in to do a little rabble rousing, without actually getting somewhere. 

When did I say NT was too small for me?

This was a joke. You couldn't tell? Look at how serious you are. I guess sense of humor is not your strong suit.

And why the fine print?

This has nothing to do with Ksteezy. I already made that clear. So why bring it up again? Just another opportunity to point out your constant contradictions.

I made my point. I backed it up. The fact that, as usual, you refuse to accept that when it's spelled out for you clear as day, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The funny thing is, you could just accept that we all have different perspectives on things as I have openly stated. Especially if there is no winning or losing.

But you don't. You try to drive your point home so much....you just drive everyone away from it. How very open minded of you.

Checkmate.

Speaking for the sake of speaking doesn't validate your points, nor does it substantiate anything you're asserting. 

If you want reply's, you'll continue to get them so stop acting like you've done something here. You really haven't. As much as you brag about how NT is "too small for you" and you have "better things to do," you continue to lurk and post comments. If you're really that dude, state your points, back them up, then make a conclusion. If what you're saying is valid or can be proven, then we have nothing to discuss...other than that, as it still stands, KSteezy was inaccurate (in our culturally accepted view of the orientation of the earth) and I was not in the wrong to point that out. You just happened to come in to do a little rabble rousing, without actually getting somewhere. 

Dude %%$? Do you think he just randomly came up with that "factually incorrect" joke?

Do you realize the premise for his joke has been around for years and years? It is an extremely common joke to portray China as upside down.
And here you are debating the correctness of it all.  You completely missed the joke and are obviously not familiar with the comedic reference.

This has nothing to do with the strength of your argument and everything to do with the fact you are so far up your own +%% that you would actually try
to debate the facts of a JOKE!  That and the fact that because you personally aren't familiar with the reference you are just so convinced it's based on a lack of geographical knowledge.

You lost bud.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif

Does anyone still bother to read this fool's walls of texts??...

Nope... I tried to give dude the benefit of the doubt too but he does this in every thread.

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

ThorrocksJs wrote:

Niketalk would die from the walls of text and photos that would posted in the thread
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Putty and KSteezy, when is the wedding?

OMG can I be the planner
happy.gif

Steezy is gonna get silly the world encyclopedia in every language.

And sillys gonna buy steezy a Gucci J Crew watch.

*goes to pick outfit*

fixed
tongue.gif

But anyways I wouldnt know how to react if I seen Kanye...even if he doesnt acknowledge my existence 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Good lookin out, I looked through the dress better thread he do be on that J crew 
I heard kanye is friendly 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Checkmate.

Dude %%$? Do you think he just randomly came up with that "factually incorrect" joke?
Yeah... I do... 
laugh.gif

Do you realize the premise for his joke has been around for years and years?

Yep.
It is an extremely common joke to portray China as upside down.

Nope.
And here you are debating the correctness of it all.  You completely missed the joke and are obviously not familiar with the comedic reference.

Nah, I get it. 

This has nothing to do with the strength of your argument and everything to do with the fact you are so far up your own +%% that you would actually try 
to debate the facts of a JOKE!
If you're making a geography joke...its predicated on your academic exposure to and relevant content knowledge of geography (a subjective science at best due to our assignment of directions and relative orientations)...so its somewhat important that it still be true (in the relevance of the cultural context of the accepted orientation of the earth) in the end.
That and the fact that because you personally aren't familiar with the reference you are just so convinced it's based on a lack of geographical knowledge.

Show me where this meme has been used more than say the "Australia" one. 
You lost bud. 

This is fun...because i'm being told that I'm making a big deal out of this...yet YOU seemed to want to explain this and defend this meme. 

Checkmate.

When did I say NT was too small for me? 
Let me search /16. I've seen it said literally and restated several times...only to be followed up with a "they keep calling me back" ...
roll.gif

Want my subjective opinion on that? Thats lame. 
laugh.gif

This was a joke. You couldn't tell? Look at how serious you are. I guess sense of humor is not your strong suit.

OF COURSE ITS A JOKE...but he didn't even use the meme properly
roll.gif
Thats the sad part! 
He flubbed the geography...AND the meme...
roll.gif
 cause as far as I can tell, no one has done the "china" thing 

And why the fine print? 

It was a minor point? Doesn't matter. 

This has nothing to do with Ksteezy. I already made that clear.
So then you have nothing to contribute...Cool.
Its funny because as much as this isn't about ksteezy's post...you keep referring to it. 
roll.gif

Glad thats clear.

So why bring it up again?

I'm asking you just that question above.
Just another opportunity to point out your constant contradictions. 

Which you haven't. 

I made my point. I backed it up.
With evidence that wasn't evidence, nor did you substiantiate your claims...so no, you actually didn't. 
The fact that, as usual, you refuse to accept that when it's spelled out for you clear as day, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

What are you even talking about?

The funny thing is, you could just accept that we all have different perspectives on things as I have openly stated.
HUH?!
Dude made a geography joke...and it wasn't even right. but i'm the bad guy because its a "joke"...
roll.gif

Its a meme he couldn't even get right in the first place. 

Especially if there is no winning or losing.

Except you stating that "He doesn't even realize...I win"
roll.gif

But you don't. You try to drive your point home so much....you just drive everyone away from it. How very open minded of you.

A point, conclusion, or statement is valid, sound and cogent if its said 10 times or 100 times. 
pimp.gif

You don't have to like me, or the tone my posts assume...but you cant deny the validity of the statements. 

Come to think of it...I've heard Ksteezy's joke plenty of times on Cartoon Network.

I've seen the joke used on Looney Tunes and Ed, Edd, Eddy.

In Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny digs a hole to china.
I don't remember why.

Here's the joke in Ed, Edd, Eddy.

OMG can I be the planner
happy.gif

Steezy is gonna get silly the world encyclopedia in every language.

And sillys gonna buy steezy a Gucci J Crew watch.

*goes to pick outfit*
fixed
tongue.gif

But anyways I wouldnt know how to react if I seen Kanye...even if he doesnt acknowledge my existence 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Good lookin out, I looked through the dress better thread he do be on that J crew 
I heard kanye is friendly 
happy.gif
I wouldnt even know what to say to him....i would be star struck
embarassed.gif

This thread isnt even about Kanye anymore though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Checkmate.

Do you realize the premise for his joke has been around for years and years? It is an extremely common joke to portray China as upside down.

to debate the facts of a JOKE!  That and the fact that because you personally aren't familiar with the reference you are just so convinced it's based on a lack of geographical knowledge.

You lost bud.

laugh.gif

But that was a joke too. 

Him being a know it all was apart of the joke, like I say brother man from the Fifth floor and put up four fingers, and then some lame says "its five fingers not four".

Its all jokes 
roll.gif

Everybody is so pissed

Sillyputty...how do you multiple quote? You seem to do it with ease lol

I meant the carpal tunnel thing was a joke. That is what you quoted is it not? That is what was directly tied into "winning" which you responded to, correct?

I have never said a thing about Ksteezy's joke. I haven't referred to it at all. So where do you see that I "keep referring to it"?

So what's clear? Apparently nothing to you. You're even breaking consecutive sentences apart and responding to them individually while ignoring the context.

YOU said there is no winning. My point was if there is no winning, then what are you fighting for. We can just agree to disagree and have our own perspectives. But for some bizarre reason that isn't good enough for you.

My saying I win was a JOKE. Carpal Tunnel was a joke. You're so wrapped up in what you perceive to be this internet combat, you can't even see a joke before your very eyes.

Everything else was based on our other pleasant convo. Cut and paste it all and I'm sure you will figure it out for yourself.

Y'all are acting like females... stop.

Back to the topic.. Kanye west a is a GOD!!

Originally Posted by iYen

Come to think of it...I've heard Ksteezy's joke plenty of times on Cartoon Network.

I've seen the joke used on Looney Tunes and Ed, Edd, Eddy.

In Looney Tunes, Bugs Bunny digs a hole to china.
I don't remember why.

Here's the joke in Ed, Edd, Eddy.

THANK YOU!

Someone has finally sourced one reason why I really may not have an argument.
pimp.gif

I guess the hole to china thing does predate the australia thing...even though the australia thing is more common these days...especially with the rise of the memes+pictures...

But since we're talking about the earth and its orientation, its all subjective...
laugh.gif

I prefer this clip...and i'm out:

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Sillyputty...how do you multiple quote? You seem to do it with ease lol
But doesnt he have to have multiple windows open? All of that work just to get his point across?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Will there be rings or not?
No, J Crew watch and encyclopedia's
Im planning it 
tongue.gif

Photography is already picked and no need to hire a pastor.

You all are invited.

Im planning it 
tongue.gif

You all are invited.
Ksteezy is the photographer... #multitasking

Im planning it 
tongue.gif

You all are invited.

You're a female, right? Are me and you going to go out afterwards?

Im planning it 
tongue.gif

You all are invited.

laugh.gif

I dont want a felony charge, its hard to find jobs with one.

laugh.gif

I dont want a felony charge, its hard to find jobs with one.

Felony charge? What are you talking about miss. You're a mugger?

Back
Top Bottom