I Saw the Most Terrible Thing Yesterday... (Pics)

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ You obviously haven't been reading. 1. I do have a dog. 2. The pits attacked the dog because it ran up on them. Had the leash been on, the damn dog would've never got close.

Whats to say that if the dog was on a leash and got close and the pit bulls still got the little dog.

Originally Posted by KidJoke

^ You obviously haven't been reading. 1. I do have a dog. 2. The pits attacked the dog because it ran up on them. Had the leash been on, the damn dog would've never got close.

Whats to say that if the dog was on a leash and got close and the pit bulls still got the little dog.

Who in their right mind would let a poodle get close to TWO pits?

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

I also have a dog, and ur correct if the dog had a leash it wouldnt have gotten close, but ur ignoring that if the dog had a muzzle it wouldnt have mattered, or if the owner could control there pits it wouldnt have mattered,or if it were any other dogs or owners it wouldnt have mattered.......are the pits gonna do that everytime a stray runs up on them? Wat about a child?..its a two way street so how can u put all the blame on the other dog

My post was directed at the guy that posted before you bro. I agree with what your saying, but the easiest solution was to have that little dog on a leash. I really don't like the idea of putting a muzzle on a dog, but to each his own.

oklegally speaking here, the poodle owner will take the pitbull owner to court, and the court will say, was your dog on a leash? shell say no. poof thats it done case.

its her fault for not having her dog on a leash.
Dogs are seen as property, so the only thing i can see her even getting,if she did win in court, was the initial cost of her dog.

and im with diego,id be kicking the @+%@ out of the dog. but my agressive #*# chihuahua/doberman is fiesty, but smart, shell loc up on bigger dogs, and if they dot submit to her,she just leaves.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KidJoke

Who in their right mind would let a poodle get close to TWO pits?
Who in their right mind would walk two pit bulls if they CAN'T control them? 
grin.gif

I swear Pitbulls are the devil. And people that defend them are idiots. They aren't meant for domestic pets.

^ that's not true.

not all pits are bad, it all really depends on the owner. i've seen pits that look just straight evil but are the kindest, most submissive dogs i've come across.

Yeah so are some Lions and hyenas. But most of them are on straight kill mode.

damn unresponsible owners why u walking 2 if your not strong enough to even handle 1? see this is why they kick the breed out the whole damn city cause @%@++#! owners hope that ladys get fined atleast the pits didnt get shot one #*%!%%% owner that wants to attract attention with her untrained flashy dogs ruins it for everybody before you know it there police banning the whole breed in the neighborhood doesnt make no damn sense . NT if you aint got time money and expierience stay the hell away from owning the pitbull breed do every1 a favor including yourself .

The hell was the poodle thinking, should have turned around and went the other way. smh@ poodle thinking it's boss when to goon pitbulls are around.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

I swear Pitbulls are the devil. And people that defend them are idiots. They aren't meant for domestic pets.

please kill yoself

Originally Posted by CWrite78

^ that's not true.

not all pits are bad, it all really depends on the owner. i've seen pits that look just straight evil but are the kindest, most submissive dogs i've come across.

while they're capable of being "kind" and obedient dogs, they're aggressive by nature.  there's really no good reason to own a pit bull especially considering the many options of less aggressive breeds one can choose from.

Originally Posted by MECKS

oklegally speaking here, the poodle owner will take the pitbull owner to court, and the court will say, was your dog on a leash? shell say no. poof thats it done case.

this is all that really matters.

and im with diego,id be kicking the @+%@ out of the dog. 

This and comments like it reminds me of that Cranbook deer video. I'm sure if you would have asked those people what the would do if they dog got attacked they would say the same thing.  But in reality they just stood there stomping and screaming and that was Bambi who was putting in work.

You're really gonna fix your face and say gonna kick two pit-bulls that just got finished chewing up your pup? 
laugh.gif

New story read: Dead dog + Mauled owner

Why do people even get pitbulls? They're the most hideous breed on the planet. 
sick.gif

indifferent.gif
 ARE BLACK PEOPLE THE DEVIL BECAUSE THEY ROB LIQUOR STORES?? NO BECAUSE ALL RACES ROB LIQUOR STORES BUT THE ONLY ONES YOU SEE ON THE NEWS ARE BLACK PEOPLE DAMN MEDIA JUST LIKE THOSE DOGS. BAD REP + AN ABUNDANCE OF !%#@##% OWNERS THAT DONT TEACH THEM  RIGHT= NOT THE DOGS FAULT. Pits are working dogs and nowa days most the owners are lazy and unwilling to burn there energy the owners are just unworthy.

^ Nice try, but it's not the same.Edit: This was directed at the guy on the last page.

pits are my fave breed of dogs but %#%$ like this is what makes others fear them or hate them that poodle had no chance 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

indifferent.gif
 ARE BLACK PEOPLE THE DEVIL BECAUSE THEY ROB LIQUOR STORES?? NO BECAUSE ALL RACES ROB LIQUOR STORES BUT THE ONLY ONES YOU SEE ON THE NEWS ARE BLACK PEOPLE DAMN MEDIA JUST LIKE THOSE DOGS. BAD REP + AN ABUNDANCE OF !%#@##% OWNERS THAT DONT TEACH THEM  RIGHT= NOT THE DOGS FAULT. Pits are working dogs and nowa days most the owners are lazy and unwilling to burn there energy the owners are just unworthy.

laugh.gif
That you brought race into it but in no way are pit bulls the devil but they are aggressive dogs to say the least. It's owners that don't train there dogs that are aggressive.

A large amount of dog owners are horrible dog owners, the good thing is their dogs are small/domesticated/weak/lazy etc enough to not cause any serious damage to people and gain a negative rep over time.

I love large dogs but people are STUPID and they ruin it for everybody.

LOL. uneducated people FTL. any dog can become agressive if they are trained that way. +$#%#

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by CWrite78

^ that's not true.

while they're capable of being "kind" and obedient dogs, they're aggressive by nature.  there's really no good reason to own a pit bull especially considering the many options of less aggressive breeds one can choose from.

That whole "aggressive by nature" crap is a big misconception.

Back
Top Bottom