I see people are back on their Pyramid scheme grind. Vol. 5Linx

Anyone here who has had someone dear to them get caught up in a pyramid scheme, how did you break the news to them and hopefully get them back to reality?

I'm really concerned about a friend who is caught up in one (has tried to recruit me on several occasions and actually got mad at me today for not wanting to buy an over-expensive product).

I don't want to be a "discouraging" friend, but I feel our friendship would be a farce if I didn't say something.

Again, if you have experience with this kind of conversation, please share your tips. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Just be straight up with them
Honestly...it IS POSSIBLE to make money with these mlm schemes, but it's extremely tough.
Break it to them then suggest something new. Suggest that they give this a rest, and invest that time into something that can benefit them in the long run.

Give them FACTS. Try and pull up statistics of people that actually succeed with these schemes. Pull up NON-BIASED reviews of the scheme from various websites.

Try not to be condescending but more so supportive and suggestive

This girl I know tried to get me to sign up for that paycation ****. I told her it sounded like a juug as soon as she mentioned it

So this one girl I kmow who was going hard in the paint for 5Linx has now set up a GoFundMe to support her "dream" of becoming a minister. :lol: :rofl:

I can't make this stuff up. Crazy.

I automatically take friends or family trying to hook me on a Herbal Life or It Works scheme as a direct insult to my intelligence.

I haven't messed with them since either.

When I was in Vegas last week there was a big convention for this company Vemma, most of them were kids under 25 trying to talk up their product. Total pyramid scheme, they were all talking about how the top people in the company are rich blah blah blah. One guy was trying to talk to my buddy who is head of marketing for one of the larges micro breweries in the US and was trying to compare their energy drink Verve they push to a micro brewed beer :smh:

The chicks were pretty hot and easy though :smokin

home boy attended this nonsense :smh:
he has been hitting me up for a few weeks now wanting to talk about this "project" of his, and how it is a "game changer" :lol:
i went to his crib about a week prior and seen boxes of these drinks in his room and quickly put 2 and 2 together.
i had never felt so disappointed in son :smh:
sad because these 'companies' straight brainwash some of these gullible folks, i just never thought he'd be dumb enough to fall for this crap.
worse part is i dont even have the heart to break it to son. like, i know if i break it down to him dude is gonna be in straight denial

:rofl: :rofl:

We need an update from your friend

Hotel I work at hosted Advocare and they tried convincing us all to join them and quit the hotel. Funny thing was when I asked about the BMW parked out front, I could feel the nervousness in the answer, he knew that I knew what was going on :lol:

That got my mom's b, THEY GOT MY MOMS!

SHE WON'T LISTEN. I KEEP TELLING HER PUT SOME MONEY INTO SELLING YOUR OWN **** AND QUIT TRYING TO PUSH YOU WAX CANDLE WARMERS ON ME AND MY FRIENDS.

NO I'M NOT PUTTING UP FLYERS AT WORK.

NO I'M NOT PUTTING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS IN PEOPLE'S WINDSHIELDS.

it ain't right ya'll...

That got my mom's b, THEY GOT MY MOMS!

SHE WON'T LISTEN. I KEEP TELLING HER PUT SOME MONEY INTO SELLING YOUR OWN **** AND QUIT TRYING TO PUSH YOU WAX CANDLE WARMERS ON ME AND MY FRIENDS.

NO I'M NOT PUTTING UP FLYERS AT WORK.

NO I'M NOT PUTTING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS IN PEOPLE'S WINDSHIELDS.

it ain't right ya'll...

Lmao it's a wrap for her .

Avon is a pyramid scheme? Oh crap. A lot of my aunties are into Avon lol.

Back
Top Bottom