Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

f4b25414ba7f94e7d287cdd6b1d2e2061f3a98a.jpg
I'm not that big on Asians, but
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

nothing better to do huh
you know you probably went and added her
eyes.gif
I'm glad I inspire you but Stan-why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan.

And what ever the girl looks like Meth is smashing on the reg and right after reading her excerpts from the allegory of the cave.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

nothing better to do huh
you know you probably went and added her
eyes.gif
I'm glad I inspire you but Stan-why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan.

And what ever the girl looks like Meth is smashing on the reg and right after reading her excerpts from the allegory of the cave.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jokes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

I don't think that's the Yvonne girl's real picture because that's Hyori...

nerd.gif

glad i didnt send that PM then, ive been thinking to myself for a while damn that Yvonne chick is kinda bad

Word.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Yeah, that is not Yvonne, but a picture of Hyori. She has had that pic as an avy for a while now.

As for JJB, yes, it predominently female. It used to a board for Justin Timberlake way back when, but then *NSYNC broke up, and now it is just a gossip entertainment messageboard. On average, I would say the users over there are older than the crowd here. I would say the average age is 25-27. Correct me if I am wrong JJB girls.

Ahh, no wonder. I was always like "I feel like I've seen her somewhere"

Hyori is my wifey.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Smh Meth. I've been trying to get at Yvonne for a while now. No wonder she won't answer my PM's, she's probably stuck reading the love essays you send her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i c wut u did
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Yeah, that is not Yvonne, but a picture of Hyori. She has had that pic as an avy for a while now.

As for JJB, yes, it predominently female. It used to a board for Justin Timberlake way back when, but then *NSYNC broke up, and now it is just a gossip entertainment messageboard. On average, I would say the users over there are older than the crowd here. I would say the average age is 25-27. Correct me if I am wrong JJB girls.

Ahh, no wonder. I was always like "I feel like I've seen her somewhere"

Hyori is my wifey.
pimp.gif
My wife
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom