I seriously belive that 50 Cent and Floyd mayweather are on the down low! Pics..And post your own..

Status
Not open for further replies.
blown mind and real tears flowing throughout this thread.

That eye twinkle
sick.gif

it wouldn't bother me if they're gay, although it would be funny since 50 always makes fun of people for being gay. 

Last edited:

look at the way obama smiles, clearly with clooney on the low
and that lean in :x
hes mesmerized by him just look.
clearly flyod 50 obama and george clooney are all homosexual. :rolleyes

Donald Young? :frown:

Just saying.....

Last edited:
Who are you? Look at your avi! Your life is unofficially invalid
the reasons why I am in a position to judge your internet credibility, and life in general.

1. I joined earlier than you.
2. I have more rep than you.
3. If I stop posting, more people would be disappointed compared to if you stop posting.
4. I get more yambs than you.
5. I give out legitimately good advice and provide lulz from time to time, while you post fabricated stories of millionaires having Dow low sex
6. I have more friends than you, on this board and in real life.
7. The #basedgod himself follows me on twitter, along with the #repgod known as Jesus Shuttleswortg 34
8. Myself, along with veryanalytical are leading a positive movement on NT.
9. Solarius49 and peep game repped me one time.
10. And finally, I get more yambs than you.

the reasons why I am in a position to judge your internet credibility, and life in general.
3. If I stop posting, more people would be disappointed compared to if you stop posting.
5. I give out legitimately good advice and provide lulz from time to time, while you post fabricated stories of millionaires having Dow low sex
7. The #basedgod himself follows me on twitter, along with the #repgod known as Jesus Shuttleswortg 34

HAHA Lame dude be queit!

so im suppose to believe you like we are suppose to believe 50 cent and floyd are lovers right?

1. I got over 700k in my bank account and Im expected to do more then 2 million next year
2. I stay next door to a NFl player who invites me to parties
3. I stay with my girl so i get yambs 24 hours day when i want to
4, You say you are for a positive movement but your throwing out negativity in this thread...
5. O did I say lame dude be quiet?
6. I dont need friends. I need money and family. Friends will do you in
7. Base God Lame! tell us alot about yourself

Dont have me dig further. You failed your fiance test lame! and u got a 2.79 gpa . U failed in life!
"I took the Manhattan practice test 20 minutes ago and made a 510. I need a 550 to get into the finance program. On my second go around, I'm going to aim for a 700."

Last edited:
There's a fairly popular hip-hop theory that 50 Cent has long been homosexual. "Sweet in the cheeks."

HAHA Lame dude be queit!
so im suppose to believe you like we are suppose to believe 50 cent and floyd are lovers right?
1. I got over 700k in my bank account and Im expected to do more then 2 million next year
4, You say you are for a positive movement but your throwing out negativity in this thread...
Dont have me dig further. You failed your fiance test lame! and u got a 2.79 gpa . U failed in life!
"I took the Manhattan practice test 20 minutes ago and made a 510. I need a 550 to get into the finance program. On my second go around, I'm going to aim for a 700."
*looks at last response, looks back at rep*

Peon...

What's funny is how my list was for the lulz and you took it personal.

Calm down, bro.

Last edited:

you should diversify that homie, not protected. :smile:

and these dudes are just trolling life. they have more money than god/can do what they want/dont give a ****. one finger snap and they can have more women than all of us combined.

you should diversify that homie, not protected. :smile:
and these dudes are just trolling life. they have more money than god/can do what they want/dont give a ****. one finger snap and they can have more women than all of us combined.

:lol:. All that money and still can't spell either.

HAHA Lame dude be queit!

50 and Mayweather lovers quarrel on NT :nerd:

HAHA Lame dude be queit!

Guys, 

and make up 

1. i own 10 bugatti's

2. i live next to floyd and have beaten him numerous times just sparring

3. i have 40 trillion in my bank account and im expect to make 695 gajillion this winter

4. i eat 20 dollar pancakes for brunch and sometimes dinner

5. i own 6 picasso painting's

6. i can eat alot of hot cheetos without drinking water

7.i tip 20 percent , which is 5 more percent than im expected to by society

8. i have a car with fishtank rims and i have to replace the dead fish every 40 minutes

9.i have a 65 rep

10. i own vehicle with 6 cup holders , which is an absurd amount of cups to have in one vehicle

1. i own 10 bugatti's
2. i live next to floyd and have beaten him numerous times just sparring
3. i have 40 trillion in my bank account and im expect to make 695 gajillion this winter
4. i eat 20 dollar pancakes for brunch and sometimes dinner
5. i own 6 picasso painting's
6. i can eat alot of hot cheetos without drinking water
7.i tip 20 percent , which is 5 more percent than im expected to by society
8. i have a car with fishtank rims and i have to replace the dead fish every 40 minutes
9.i have a 65 rep
10. i own vehicle with 6 cup holders , which is an absurd amount of cups to have in one vehicle

Yu have 66 rep now bruh :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom