I Sho' am Hungry..How about some Obama Fingers (Chicken) Vol. This Is getting out of hand..

They're just trying to capitalize on Obama, I truthfully dont think they thought about the whole racist aspect, which to me there really isnt.

Vol. This Is getting out of hand..
- as if it wasnt already....
eyes.gif

- no disrespect.

Well I guess I'll just say it... if you're a black man that doesn't eat fried chicken, there's a problem with you. It's not a sterotype.It's reality. I've never heard of a Chinese person that didn't eat rice. I've never heard of a Mexican with a thing against corn. These thingsare just facts. That's why everyone is mad. You don't get mad at lies, you get mad at the truth. Everyone knows that. no
laugh.gif
, I'm dead serious.And if you say I'm being ignorant, find me one negro that doesn't eat chicken for a reason other than trauma (I.E. my friend who once bit into birdthat wasn't done all the way and blood came out
smh.gif
) , allergy, bad cooking, or lack of teeth..

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

I bet if it was called %$%%#%'s or cracker fried chicken no one would say squat...
Why the hell would it be called Cracker Fried Chicken?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Well I guess I'll just say it... if you're a black man that doesn't eat fried chicken, there's a problem with you. It's not a sterotype. It's reality. I've never heard of a Chinese person that didn't eat rice. I've never heard of a Mexican with a thing against corn. These things are just facts. That's why everyone is mad. You don't get mad at lies, you get mad at the truth. Everyone knows that. no
laugh.gif
, I'm dead serious. And if you say I'm being ignorant, find me one negro that doesn't eat chicken for a reason other than trauma (I.E. my friend who once bit into bird that wasn't done all the way and blood came out
smh.gif

I don't like my chicken fried because don't like the taste of greasy @!* food and I'm almost a vegan. Am I less black now? This %!!+ is stupid Inever met any person in general who doesn't like rice or corn. I think some black people are just tired of being put in a box by everyone since FriedChicken is widely loved by all races and ethnic backgrounds in this country.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Well I guess I'll just say it... if you're a black man that doesn't eat fried chicken, there's a problem with you. It's not a sterotype. It's reality. I've never heard of a Chinese person that didn't eat rice. I've never heard of a Mexican with a thing against corn. These things are just facts. That's why everyone is mad. You don't get mad at lies, you get mad at the truth. Everyone knows that. no
laugh.gif
, I'm dead serious. And if you say I'm being ignorant, find me one negro that doesn't eat chicken for a reason other than trauma (I.E. my friend who once bit into bird that wasn't done all the way and blood came out
smh.gif

I don't like my chicken fried because don't like the taste of greasy @!* food and I'm almost a vegan. Am I less black now? This %!!+ is stupid I never met any person in general who doesn't like rice or corn. I think some black people are just tired of being put in a box by everyone since Fried Chicken is widely loved by all races and ethnic backgrounds in this country.
I mean if you're damn near vegan, OF COURSE you woukldn't like fried chicken... you know what I meant. Come on G...

What I'm saying is I never liked fried chicken. I liked it grilled, barbecued. etc. but fried never did it for me and I don't see how other blackpeople who feel the same would be considered less black or something would be wrong with them as you said. Your reinforcing the box black people are trying toget out of. The only they have in common is their skin color period the more people get that the better. Let the individual represent the individual.

racist.

considering the history of Europeans using food and black people.
smh.gif
Theres a chocolate 'delicacie' in France called N* ****.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't like my chicken fried because don't like the taste of greasy @!* food and I'm almost a vegan. Am I less black now? This %!!+ is stupid I never met any person in general who doesn't like rice or corn. I think some black people are just tired of being put in a box by everyone since Fried Chicken is widely loved by all races and ethnic backgrounds in this country.
Edit: second thought I think I got screennames confused.

What I'm saying is I never liked fried chicken. I liked it grilled, barbecued. etc. but fried never did it for me and I don't see how other black people who feel the same would be considered less black or something would be wrong with them as you said. Your reinforcing the box black people are trying to get out of. The only they have in common is their skin color period the more people get that the better. Let the individual represent the individual.
But........ you're the exception, not me, the individual. Pick any 100 black people. 98 of them eat fried chicken. Period. Don't go trying to make the exception into the rule. This ain't He's Just Not thatInto You.

Why Barack get fingers?
Why couldn't Bush get something. How about a bush burger?

you see what I did there?

Back
Top Bottom