I smell a restock coming from FNL... Check out this tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been locked on FNL since the royals droped trying to catch a re stock, Look out watch contines . :nerd:

Unless they're the 88 IIIs (if anything at all) I'll be patiently waiting for other Nike Air branded early Jordan retros to eventually drop.

as soon as i saw that tweet i high tailed it over to the site and did a search.... i thought something went up right then.
I'll for sure be up on time and checking things out.

damn i would love to see those BC 3s pop up.
I need these. I've gotten all the IVs I wanted and just recently started picking up the IIIs I want, starting with the True Blues. Gimme the 2011 WC3s and the BC3s and I'm gravy.

People probably already getting there back links ready haha. By the way bred 11s and black hoodie better with dark blue jeans or black jeans I can't figure out which ones better lol?

My guess is a 88 Retro restock.  Finish Line has been restocking random stuff almost daily and it wouldn't shock me if they were the first to restock this shoe.

My guess is a 88 Retro restock.  Finish Line has been restocking random stuff almost daily and it wouldn't shock me if they were the first to restock this shoe.
bruh theres been a bunch of restocks for those... where you been?

do you all know that these haven't been "restocks," but really just FNL posting cancelled/return orders to their website. They had one huge restock that Thursday, and even that was just shoes they've always had it wasn't like they actually "restocked" them they just limited the pairs that were able to be purchased and threw em back on yall when you were thirsty 

just saw this on sneakeryeti
I was told weeks ago it's iv's that just dropped last year (guessing yeti question)..... I would be surprised if true being that it's been so many restocks of the last months.

Last edited:
the finishline tweet contains false information...

'cement' is a color, while 'elephant' is a print - these are not two separate prints

for example: the air jordan 3 white-cement has a mudguard that is cement grey in color covered with elephant print
and that's why the black-cement 4 has no speckles but is still black-cement grey

foolish finishline

I would really like a pair of Cement 4s
White Cement 4s... My pair is getting close to "retired" status... Such a shame THAT shoe had to have the worst quality out of all the 2012 4s releases... Oh well, I still rock 'em on the regular...

Last edited:
ive been locked on FNL since the royals droped trying to catch a re stock, Look out watch contines .
nerd.gif
You and me both, brotha. Well, I was, but the past couple of days, I've pretty much given up hope. Don't even have a tab with it open anymore (though I have it bookmarked, so it's always 2 clicks away...). So pissed I didn't focus on those on 2/16. My FNL said they'd have 'em a week before, so I focused on the Barkleys. After scoring the Barkleys and Joker 3s on ndc - was iffy on whether I wanted the Jokers, so I copped 'em just in case... decided to sell 'em when they got here -  and was about 15th in line, with most people being there for the Jokers. 7:15 ish, manager comes out to announce they weren't gonna have 'em... I haven't been that heated in a minute... Oh, what these shoes do to me... "The thrill of victory, the agony (of) defeat..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom