"I study B.I, I bang Tupac, I Hum Aliyah and Soulja Slim was a Leader..."

Joined Mar 28, 2009
"Who Am I not to follow greatness?
I give these MCs all hell like they all athiest"

why the hell did this not make it on the carter 3?

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Also..
I feel like Universal planned for C3 to leak multiple times..
Ive never heard of an album leaking 3+ times with all new tracks..

Joined Sep 23, 2004
YES!

DEFINITELY one of my fav Wayne tracks. Probably my top 5.  EASILY +!#%@ on the album version as someone pointed out.

Joined Sep 10, 2009
yea i loved this track when I first heard it...I thought it should have been his first single and figured he would have hit the next level off it

turns out he didnt need it....and did way better than anybody expected...numbers wise that is....but it should have def been on the album n replaced some of the garbage songs

Joined Sep 21, 2009
As I think of it Empire did this man wrong as far as C3 came out..it would have been the #*+@ if all those tracks wouldn't have leaked

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

As I think of it Empire did this man wrong as far as C3 came out..it would have been the #*+@ if all those tracks wouldn't have leaked
That's the least of it, I heard they're really just computer hackers that tap into n's @%*@ and drop their tracks on official mixtapes.

THEY HACKING +%!!*% COMPUTERS B!

Joined Mar 8, 2004
^^^nothing to do with wayne stans. this is the last mixtape i like from him. it was good

Joined Apr 9, 2009
@ people who click on posts about artists they don't like just to post emoticons.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now