I think Black Entertainment Television is trying to offer me a job. Vol. Help NT Brothers & Sisters

Sup. I'm currently a radio host in Indianapolis. Alright...it started like this. Random e-mail.

481372_10100100913465724_256037660_n.jpg

I expressed interest and asked how they found me. I did not apply. I haven't even updated my resume or air check recently...but they said they researched Hip Hop stations nationwide and wanted to contact me. They asked me for a video reel of things I've done so I sent in an interview I had recently with Twista and some footage of me hosting a tailgate party at a local high school.

And then...

547223_10100102548379344_1739810136_n.jpg

Now...they're asking me to put together all of this stuff. Lord...
IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
• Test to check that we can hear and see you. Do a test take and play it back to ensure that we can see and hear you.
• Eliminate noise in the background… dogs, music, TV, other people
• Try to pick a colorful background, white walls don’t work well.
• Ensure that the light source is in front of you and that you’re not in the shadows
• Don’t chew gum
• Don’t wear a cap or hat
• Stand up and be active. Don’t sit down. Be fun! Show off your personality and don’t try to play older.
• Please also shoot a quick close

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Sup. I'm currently a radio host in Indianapolis. Alright...it started like this. Random e-mail.

481372_10100100913465724_256037660_n.jpg

I expressed interest and asked how they found me. I did not apply. I haven't even updated my resume or air check recently...but they said they researched Hip Hop stations nationwide and wanted to contact me. They asked me for a video reel of things I've done so I sent in an interview I had recently with Twista and some footage of me hosting a tailgate party at a local high school.

And then...

547223_10100102548379344_1739810136_n.jpg

Now...they're asking me to put together all of this stuff. Lord...
IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
• Test to check that we can hear and see you. Do a test take and play it back to ensure that we can see and hear you.
• Eliminate noise in the background… dogs, music, TV, other people
• Try to pick a colorful background, white walls don’t work well.
• Ensure that the light source is in front of you and that you’re not in the shadows
• Don’t chew gum
• Don’t wear a cap or hat
• Stand up and be active. Don’t sit down. Be fun! Show off your personality and don’t try to play older.
• Please also shoot a quick close

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dang you could host 106 & Park, good luck
^this

i saw a recent episode of 106th and both terrance and rocsi stated that they arent gonna host it anymore, this may be legit for you.

Man you have to get us if you get the job. Throw up some Il Lu
Mi

Nati type hand signals to your NT family if you get it man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Dang you could host 106 & Park, good luck
^this

i saw a recent episode of 106th and both terrance and rocsi stated that they arent gonna host it anymore, this may be legit for you.
if so remember. when in doubt whip it out. bleedat pleighboii

Congrats on being recognized, and good luck. Personally, I feel like you need to look to yourself for the answers to these questions because you're the one they're going to be interviewing, and if you say you're this avid fan that knows hip hop inside out, but when they interview you.... That's a good way to not get the job. So I say be honest, or.. Brush up on your history. You have time.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Congrats on being recognized, and good luck. Personally, I feel like you need to look to yourself for the answers to these questions because you're the one they're going to be interviewing, and if you say you're this avid fan that knows hip hop inside out, but when they interview you.... That's a good way to not get the job. So I say be honest, or.. Brush up on your history. You have time.

Didn't really want history lessons...just people's opinions on the more opinionated questions. I feel you though.

You should do it. You never know what will come of it. Who would've thought Terrence would be an actor?

Back
Top Bottom