I think I broke Da Hemi.

Da hemi appreciation thread...

I'm trying to cop a Challenger next year sneakerpro ...

How are you liking the whip so far?

Did you cop new or used? If used how many miles?

Price.... ?

Also, you can say what you want... call me whatever ... but I'm trying to slap some shoes on rhere... 22 or 24...

:nerd:

hit a smoked some skunk a couple years back. Car smelt for like a whole week
fixed*
nthat.gif

Price.... ?

Also, you can say what you want... call me whatever ... but I'm trying to slap some shoes on rhere... 22 or 24...

4's sit perfect on the chally to me

Price.... ?

I copped new, with the incentives they have now it really doesn't make sense to buy used unless you getting an SRT8.

Price.... ?

I copped new with the incentives they have now it doesn't make sense not to unless you getting an SRT8.

The gas mileage is horrible but I drive it like I stole it.

Overall I love car, every time I push the button to start it I smile.

Been lookin for a new car since earlier this year for 30-40k..think imma wait til next year and get the new model 2015 SRT Chally..i would love the 6.2 Hellcat with 665hp but i can see that going for around 55-60k..
My post i made in the Car thread

Almost a 100% chance this will be my car the Fall of next year

swag OP

#teamhemi is about that life :smokin

#teamvtec here tho #teamnoproblemsatallwhatsoeverexceptlittle****likewindowmotors

Price.... ?

4's are cool if you're just into big wheels..
I would lower it and do 20's, 22's max... Lowering it just gives the car a more aggresive look imo..

Last edited:
swag OP

#teamhemi is about that life :smokin

#teamvtec here tho #teamnoproblemsatallwhatsoeverexceptlittle****likewindowmotors

Love dodge and love my current 9th gen civic. But I'm all about the Nissans man. #NissanZ. Copping that 370z or if the next gen is out by the time I graduate

i plan on getting a challenger in 2015 depending on what they decide with bringing back the "cuda"

People so quick to say "Only buy American" or "american reliability sucks". Can't we just find accept that both Americans and Imports make great cars in their own right

People so quick to say "Only buy American" or "american reliability sucks". Can't we just find accept that both Americans and Imports make great cars in their own right

At this point in the game there aren't "bad" cars.

Just buy something you like.

Back
Top Bottom