30t6p3b.gif
THIS

G14 wrote:
least it was a "park date"

i took a chick to a katt williams show & showed her madd love 

and all i got a was a "hi-five" 

i was doing like 100 mph in my whip on the way back 
mad.gif

had me thinking my game was wrong ....but she was just shy & never dated a "lightskin dude" ...plus  she a hood asian/rican chick 
laugh.gif

she kept calling and stuff but i curved her aint want to be "hurt" again 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
, im sorry.
mondaynightraw wrote:
Why did you even proceed with the date if she didn't hug you the first time? I would've cut that off right there.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
At least you didn't spend $ on the date and that was the outcome.
 thread is comedy off the first 10 responses.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

shudda WIO
30t6p3b.gif
THIS

G14 wrote:
least it was a "park date"

i took a chick to a katt williams show & showed her madd love 

and all i got a was a "hi-five" 

i was doing like 100 mph in my whip on the way back 
mad.gif

had me thinking my game was wrong ....but she was just shy & never dated a "lightskin dude" ...plus  she a hood asian/rican chick 
laugh.gif

she kept calling and stuff but i curved her aint want to be "hurt" again 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
, im sorry.
mondaynightraw wrote:
Why did you even proceed with the date if she didn't hug you the first time? I would've cut that off right there.

DCAllAmerican wrote:
 thread is comedy off the first 10 responses.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

True. And you only lost 48 minutes of your time. That's perfect. You could fit a dozen of those into a day. Eventually you'll find a girl who will hug you back.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

True. And you only lost 48 minutes of your time. That's perfect. You could fit a dozen of those into a day. Eventually you'll find a girl who will hug you back.

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

Tried to read this without laughing...failed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just went on a date...or maybe it wasn't a date...it lasted for 48 minutes.  We walked around the park.  The end.  Tried to hug her from the jump, tried to hug her at the end.  No go, two times hahah.  She gave me a handshake lol ahhaha.  RIP to my chances.  Took 2 shots before our 'date'.

Tried to read this without laughing...failed 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Then you went in for the hug the first time did she pull back ?
If so your a simp/beta for even continuing the date 
eyes.gif

I know your going to say why ? its just a hug... But the fact that she didn't give you one shows she is disgusted by you and why would you continue a date with a chick who is not feeling you enough to the point were she don't want to give you a simple hug.

Then again may be she smelled the liquor from the shots you took and got turned off by you 
laugh.gif

Then you went in for the hug the first time did she pull back ?
If so your a simp/beta for even continuing the date 
eyes.gif

I know your going to say why ? its just a hug... But the fact that she didn't give you one shows she is disgusted by you and why would you continue a date with a chick who is not feeling you enough to the point were she don't want to give you a simple hug.

Then again may be she smelled the liquor from the shots you took and got turned off by you 
laugh.gif

you went out this early or was this yesterday?

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

you went out this early or was this yesterday?

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

Being honest, how would you say your social skills are, OP? Usually, if you're able to make good conversation with a girl on a date like a park date where talking is probably the most active factor, you might not get in her pants on the first date, but you'll interest her enough to maybe go get coffee or at least have her see you again. I would go for a hug on the jump, thinking of things like hugging or anything else as a "departure" move for when you leave, at least on the first date. On later dates, whenever the mood is right... do what you gotta haha.

Being honest, how would you say your social skills are, OP? Usually, if you're able to make good conversation with a girl on a date like a park date where talking is probably the most active factor, you might not get in her pants on the first date, but you'll interest her enough to maybe go get coffee or at least have her see you again. I would go for a hug on the jump, thinking of things like hugging or anything else as a "departure" move for when you leave, at least on the first date. On later dates, whenever the mood is right... do what you gotta haha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol thought u was going to say, she didn't want to give me a kiss.. but a hug lol those suppose to be automatic

maybe u stink that day?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol thought u was going to say, she didn't want to give me a kiss.. but a hug lol those suppose to be automatic

maybe u stink that day?

woooooooooow i bet you felt like #%@* OP lol if she wasnt feeling you y did she even agree to go on the date in the first place?

woooooooooow i bet you felt like #%@* OP lol if she wasnt feeling you y did she even agree to go on the date in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom