I think i just lost...

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Son you gotta step your deodorant game up
laugh.gif

what?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny, I seen a chick, last night, that I tired to get at a month ago, and she basically never responded to my attempts. I stick my hand out to greet her, and gently pull her to me to hug me, and called her out in the process. Needless to say, that avenue is open once again.

It's all a out attitude, and frame of mind op. Body language would tell you a lot about a chick's attitude towards you, but a genuine gesture such as a hug, should never be scrutinized as such. Just be a man and go in for it.

Funny, I seen a chick, last night, that I tired to get at a month ago, and she basically never responded to my attempts. I stick my hand out to greet her, and gently pull her to me to hug me, and called her out in the process. Needless to say, that avenue is open once again.

It's all a out attitude, and frame of mind op. Body language would tell you a lot about a chick's attitude towards you, but a genuine gesture such as a hug, should never be scrutinized as such. Just be a man and go in for it.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

what?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's saying that broads give hugs to strangers, so if son was on a DATE with her and she didn't even want to hug him, then his odor must be something turrible.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

laugh.gif

what?!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's saying that broads give hugs to strangers, so if son was on a DATE with her and she didn't even want to hug him, then his odor must be something turrible.

laugh.gif
woww. How did you even meet her and have her agree to go on a "date" with you if she didn't even want to hug you?

laugh.gif
woww. How did you even meet her and have her agree to go on a "date" with you if she didn't even want to hug you?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

That's what I don't get. Which leads me to think that she probably did smell the liqour on your breath and immediately got turned off.
Either way, you lost.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how do you even get a girl to go out with you but she won't hug you?

what did ya'll talk about?

That's what I don't get. Which leads me to think that she probably did smell the liqour on your breath and immediately got turned off.
Either way, you lost.

damn, i feel bad OP, she did you dirty
laugh.gif

i dont blame her though if she REALLY DID smell the liquor

damn, i feel bad OP, she did you dirty
laugh.gif

i dont blame her though if she REALLY DID smell the liquor

Back
Top Bottom