I Think The Price Of Foams May Have Dropped Price & A New Colorway

Upon going to work today, I check our computer daily for stuff as later on releases and etc ect

So I type in Foamposite and it shows we have this one coming out this Sept in the colorway. I thought it was the Crimson ones but can't be. Bc the crimson is slated to release this july or august.

wa1x76.jpg

So as you can see in the pic, the price dropped and the number you see on the right means the amount of pairs we will get for that size. If the number shows on the right that means they are in our system and will be in our store. The blank spots above it means we have none of them available in the store so im certain this is a new colorway.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

looks like really low number in stock or the stock that's coming

We are gonna get them past size 10.5 i just didnt click the next page but it terms of the amount we gonna get in each size, its gonna be the numbers to the right. So about 3 per size after size 8, and like i saw one per size after 11 so whatever these are, they are limited im guessing

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

We are gonna get them past size 10.5 i just didnt click the next page but it terms of the amount we gonna get in each size, its gonna be the numbers to the right. So about 3 per size after size 8, and like i saw one per size after 11 so whatever these are, they are limited im guessing
sounds like it 
more limited b.s. crap 

hey man aint you worried about your job

i think your at ntny 

right ?

i dont think its a good idea posting the numbers in stock 

i dont know why but they keep that as top secret 
roll.gif

Retail for both Pro and Ones is still $220.  016 is Metallic Silver/Crimson with another Fall drop of Black/Gym Green.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

sounds like it 
more limited b.s. crap 

hey man aint you worried about your job

i think your at ntny 

right ?

i dont think its a good idea posting the numbers in stock 

i dont know why but they keep that as top secret 
roll.gif

Lmao Nah worried at all, they mostly know I post mad Crap about releases. And they don't say nothing lol. Just passing info that's all I'm doing.

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many foam colors coming out Nike
sick.gif
 ... i can almost guarantee they will release a hot pink foam before it's all said and done
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

sick.gif
 ... i can almost guarantee they will release a hot pink foam before it's all said and done
roll.gif

314996-600; be careful what you wish for...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

sick.gif
roll.gif

314996-600; be careful what you wish for...
frown.gif

Wasnt there a pic of a sample? I think it was in that chest full of upcoming foam releases

sick.gif
roll.gif

damn, we got the prophet right here 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Violet purple i guess

I actually like these 
embarassed.gif
These are actually the "Gem Green" foams...don't ask me where the green is.

The "Crimson" foams are the pros with the silver upper and mango/infrared sole. I just know it's a bright colored sole, can't really describe it.

so they are lowering the price for foamposite pros but the numbers in the last column look quite small

Originally Posted by MrNike

so they are lowering the price for foamposite pros but the numbers in the last column look quite small

Thats how many pairs we are gonna get for those sizes. So these might be a limited release.

Back
Top Bottom