I THOUGHT THE FLIP 3'S HAVE SOLD OUT!!! GUESS NOT...PICS

THOUGHT THEY SOLD OUT...BUT COME ON... 80 BUCKS FOR YELLOWED AND DIRTY 3'S? WHATS THE WORSE AND DIRTIEST YOU SEEN...I HAVE SEEN SHOES ON CLEARANCE HAVINGDIRTY LACES AND ALL BUT NONE THIS BAD.

8701554eca035e28c1ab3c27ca612e818b04453.pjpg

6a615642ce035329fd6ea5aea136a7ab538d85c.pjpg

they look like used returns, not just unsold sitting in the warehouse flips.

gotta love finishline.... haha.

They arent sold out tho... my closet still has a 13
wink.gif
haha

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Do they really yellow that much this early? Mine are still pearly white.

same here.

those flips have to be a customer return(that had to be worn).

$80 is not even worth it
laugh.gif

lol, thats funny. i came across some around my way. this mom and pop store around my way still got a size 12 for $100. i think the pull tab is yellowed fromsitting on the shelf and being a display shoe. that cement print is hard to keep clean, reason i sold mines...I actually rid of them because I couln't evenput them things on. that stupid leather lining, for some reason. i couldn't get my foot in the shoe unless i had no socks on. my sock would rid up on meand it just didn't feel right. anyone else had this problem?

rather random but, i remember hearing a story from my brother how jim jones came into his footaction store and an employee chick tried to give him a pair oftimbs from the displays...he yelled out "i knooowwww you aint givin me the displays ma!" and threw the boot across the floor
laugh.gif

That FNL , what FNL is that ? Thats why they didnt sell cuz they look like that .

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Do they really yellow that much this early? Mine are still pearly white.

On Mine, Just That Back Tab Is Yellowing.

...Not Too Bad Though.

A store not too far from where I live still has the TB Spiz'ikes for retail and the netting was yellow. The laces were dirty too.

Back
Top Bottom