I thought the GREEN LANTERN was a Black Man... VOL. ...

what you guys need to understand is that the "green lantern" is an intergalactic police force.  there are many positioned throughout the galaxy, which explains all the other weird random ones out there that you see in comics. 

what you guys need to understand is that the "green lantern" is an intergalactic police force.  there are many positioned throughout the galaxy, which explains all the other weird random ones out there that you see in comics. 

Never been a green lantern fan, i just wanna see a spawn remake already
ohwell.gif

there's more than one Green Lantern. and Alan Scott was actually the original Green Lantern, not Hal Jordan. and even if they did make the movie about the black Green Lantern (John Stewart), Michael Jai White would be a horrible choice for the role. I think that dude is OD corny with that angry face he always makes
laugh.gif

there's more than one Green Lantern. and Alan Scott was actually the original Green Lantern, not Hal Jordan. and even if they did make the movie about the black Green Lantern (John Stewart), Michael Jai White would be a horrible choice for the role. I think that dude is OD corny with that angry face he always makes
laugh.gif

Hate to say it but if a white guy played the role there would be more sales. *shrugs*

Hate to say it but if a white guy played the role there would be more sales. *shrugs*

i don't understand why you would make a thread about something you obviously know nothing about
grin.gif

i don't understand why you would make a thread about something you obviously know nothing about
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

On a related note, they really need to make a remake of Meteor Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shh could be dope as @%$% now.
They could honestly remake Meteor Man with the same cast
laugh.gif
The Golden Lords, with Don Cheadle reprising his role as Goldilocks
roll.gif
I mean, Big Daddy Kane is fatter now, but B-Real still more or less looks the same.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

On a related note, they really need to make a remake of Meteor Man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shh could be dope as @%$% now.
They could honestly remake Meteor Man with the same cast
laugh.gif
The Golden Lords, with Don Cheadle reprising his role as Goldilocks
roll.gif
I mean, Big Daddy Kane is fatter now, but B-Real still more or less looks the same.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

theres more than one green lantern.

Exactly. Only one was black and you know that's not the one chosen for the big screen.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

theres more than one green lantern.

Exactly. Only one was black and you know that's not the one chosen for the big screen.

Originally Posted by cgutta

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....................................if you knew anything about green lantern, you'd know there were 3......2 white and 1 black john stewart, the original the one and the one in the movie is Hal Jordan...............kindly take your L sir

Dude, you are just as clueless as him when it comes to Green Lantern.
roll.gif

Alan Scott is the original GL, not Hal. Outside of those two, there are other 2 white GLs, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. Then there is John Stewart. There is also a female GL named Jade, funny enough, she is actually green (skin-wise).

So if I were you, I wouldn't hand out those "L"'s unless you know what you are talking about.

Originally Posted by cgutta

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....................................if you knew anything about green lantern, you'd know there were 3......2 white and 1 black john stewart, the original the one and the one in the movie is Hal Jordan...............kindly take your L sir

Dude, you are just as clueless as him when it comes to Green Lantern.
roll.gif

Alan Scott is the original GL, not Hal. Outside of those two, there are other 2 white GLs, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. Then there is John Stewart. There is also a female GL named Jade, funny enough, she is actually green (skin-wise).

So if I were you, I wouldn't hand out those "L"'s unless you know what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom