I thought the GREEN LANTERN was a Black Man... VOL. ...

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Meteor Man would be dope now . With the right Cast it would be awesome

dude was talking to the dog
and that big *** garden he made 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bill cosby can be the same crazy cat he was without the acting

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Meteor Man would be dope now . With the right Cast it would be awesome

dude was talking to the dog
and that big *** garden he made 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bill cosby can be the same crazy cat he was without the acting

Wow, I am so disappointed in that trailer. Green Lantern has been one of the best comics out from the past couple years and they give us THIS?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Wow, I am so disappointed in that trailer. Green Lantern has been one of the best comics out from the past couple years and they give us THIS?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by cgutta

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....................................if you knew anything about green lantern, you'd know there were 3......2 white and 1 black john stewart, the original the one and the one in the movie is Hal Jordan...............kindly take your L sir
well damn....
mad.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
white green lantern gonna bring more money... apparently.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Al Audi

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
.....................................if you knew anything about green lantern, you'd know there were 3......2 white and 1 black john stewart, the original the one and the one in the movie is Hal Jordan...............kindly take your L sir
well damn....
mad.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
white green lantern gonna bring more money... apparently.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm pretty sure Hal isn't the original Green Lantern. He's by far the best one though. Ryan Reynolds will make a pretty good Green Lantern. His style is fitting to Super Hero / Comic book movies.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm pretty sure Hal isn't the original Green Lantern. He's by far the best one though. Ryan Reynolds will make a pretty good Green Lantern. His style is fitting to Super Hero / Comic book movies.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yup, I have to agree with him.

Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
John Stewart

There's also the Green Lantern Corps (who have more than just human Green Lanterns) but I don't wanna sound like a comic book nerd at this point.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yup, I have to agree with him.

Hal Jordan
Kyle Rayner
John Stewart

There's also the Green Lantern Corps (who have more than just human Green Lanterns) but I don't wanna sound like a comic book nerd at this point.

Originally Posted by RFX45

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, you are just as clueless as him when it comes to Green Lantern.
roll.gif

Alan Scott is the original GL, not Hal. Outside of those two, there are other 2 white GLs, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. Then there is John Stewart. There is also a female GL named Jade, funny enough, she is actually green (skin-wise).

So if I were you, I wouldn't hand out those "L"'s unless you know what you are talking about.

Also, the original GL Alan Scott isn't a member of the GL corps and his origin isn't connected to them. He is a Green Lantern in name only. Jade was Alan Scott's daughter and had powers before recently becoming a GL.

Originally Posted by RFX45

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Dude, you are just as clueless as him when it comes to Green Lantern.
roll.gif

Alan Scott is the original GL, not Hal. Outside of those two, there are other 2 white GLs, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner. Then there is John Stewart. There is also a female GL named Jade, funny enough, she is actually green (skin-wise).

So if I were you, I wouldn't hand out those "L"'s unless you know what you are talking about.

Also, the original GL Alan Scott isn't a member of the GL corps and his origin isn't connected to them. He is a Green Lantern in name only. Jade was Alan Scott's daughter and had powers before recently becoming a GL.

on another note if they have hal jordan go insane like in the comics, maybe they could introduce john stewart..................and maybe christina hendricks as hawk girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sir have a good thought process.  

on another note if they have hal jordan go insane like in the comics, maybe they could introduce john stewart..................and maybe christina hendricks as hawk girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sir have a good thought process.  

Blade was a black superhero. With 3 movies. C'mon son....

But moving on...

Marvel is making a Luke Cage movie.

Directed by John Singleton.

Might not be bad...

Thunderbolts_Vol_1_136_Textless_Francesco_Mattina_Variant.jpg

Blade was a black superhero. With 3 movies. C'mon son....

But moving on...

Marvel is making a Luke Cage movie.

Directed by John Singleton.

Might not be bad...

Thunderbolts_Vol_1_136_Textless_Francesco_Mattina_Variant.jpg

laugh.gif

A new Meteor Man would be nice to see...

As long as they keep the cameos up like they did in the OG...

Luther Vandross as a druglord...
laugh.gif

Bill Cosby as the homeless dude...
laugh.gif

James Earl Jones wit all those hairstyles...
indifferent.gif

Goldie Lords >>>>>>> * tho...

Gold BMW's, the tiger in the cut at the headquarters... them N's even had a step team...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 @ CGI

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by jc619er

This preview looks horrendous. It's gonna be terrible. 

said same exact thing while watching it
laugh.gif
Yea this does look like another DC loss.... Its funny cuz they already know they gotta restart the Superman Franchise why would they go the light and jolly route with green lantern. People want the dark conflicted super hero stories now and days...
U guys were also right about there being multiple Green Lanterns but they should've went the John Stewart route with this one the story is a lil better and the kids can relate to it.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by jc619er

This preview looks horrendous. It's gonna be terrible. 

said same exact thing while watching it
laugh.gif
Yea this does look like another DC loss.... Its funny cuz they already know they gotta restart the Superman Franchise why would they go the light and jolly route with green lantern. People want the dark conflicted super hero stories now and days...
U guys were also right about there being multiple Green Lanterns but they should've went the John Stewart route with this one the story is a lil better and the kids can relate to it.

Back
Top Bottom