I told my boy about Niketalk tonight

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

I told my crew about NT, they joined the Secret Society.

Blood in, blood out.

La Costra Nostra..... I can't front tho I've told a couple people bout NT.... I know my lil sis browses general every now and then, sometimes she hits the music forum too.... All of my ex's know what NT talk is because I'm always browsing from a phone or something.... I try to keep the site a secret tho. REAL TALK NT has changed my life.....

Never got the secret society thing. Whatever tho. On NT all the time in school. People ask what im on but never tell them.

Never got the secret society thing. Whatever tho. On NT all the time in school. People ask what im on but never tell them.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

does anyone else close niketalk when someone walks in the room?

I do that with this forum and another forum, I"ll open up a fresh blank tab lol.Because ppl are nosy and they always ask what I be looking at.I hate telling ppl about forums I post on because I'll try my hardest to make the forum seem like the coolest ever and they wind up never signing up. Hell it doesn't help that I have to explain to everyone what a "forum" is.

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

does anyone else close niketalk when someone walks in the room?

I do that with this forum and another forum, I"ll open up a fresh blank tab lol.Because ppl are nosy and they always ask what I be looking at.I hate telling ppl about forums I post on because I'll try my hardest to make the forum seem like the coolest ever and they wind up never signing up. Hell it doesn't help that I have to explain to everyone what a "forum" is.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Showing NT to another person is like showing your wifes **** to a rapist.

laugh.gif

I've tried on numerous occasions, though always indirectly. If someone sees me browsing, I'll try and explain it. Usually the name throws them off - "So you just talk about Nike shoes?" "Um... Not quite..." I did somehow get one of my best friends hooked on the General thread.

I've tried on numerous occasions, though always indirectly. If someone sees me browsing, I'll try and explain it. Usually the name throws them off - "So you just talk about Nike shoes?" "Um... Not quite..." I did somehow get one of my best friends hooked on the General thread.

Back
Top Bottom