I USED to SPEND $10,000 on Shoes, Now I travel the world INSTEAD

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I kind of dont understand why some of you come on a shoe forum and bash someone for liking shoes
Even if this is general, its still general of a shoe forum

*shrugs*
This. This thread is ridiculous. Props to OP though you are definitely living life.

@goldenchild9 Salute thanks for tuning in.

@LifeisMoreThan is that nigel D , If so that's whats up I seen your site around for a while humbled. Yes JD living life big inspiration.

Aight yall I will holla tomorrow Im out getting back to grizzly. I am ready tho for the new christmas release Xi's are my favotite next to IV's

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

I don't think there is a void being filled by buying shoes some of us Just genuinely like sneakers its not us making up for shortcomings or anything.Id travel to Holland,Brazil,Tokyo,Egypt,Thailand etc.I don't plan on living in America for ever .Dont really care for %+#%$! abroad I'd travel mostly for learning and picking up stuff .Dont care for most fancy cuisine or foreign food Except the occasional Japanese snack I grab.I just want to travel the world and train grappling and cop kicks at this point.

What's holding you back kids, girlfriend, money, pets? If you have no obligations at home, what's stopping you from going where you always wanted to go? You can catch a cheap flight out of MIA to Rio/Sao Paulo for the low. Fly into London or Paris and take a train to Holland/Netherlands for cheap, stay in hostels meet other travelers, or if you don't like the idea of shared bathrooms and bunkbeds you can go the cheap route for a hotel or cop a 3-5 star joint discounted at Jetsetter.com/priceline.com. From there, Air Egypt has a lot of cheap flights from all around Europe. Cheap as in $300 RT from Madrid, Barcelona, London. 
Thailand, Southeast Asia etc.. is another beast, your plane ticket WILL be the most expensive purchase during the trip, unless you just like expensive things, there's plenty of that out there for you. Flights can be had for cheap if you're a student or a teacher, if you have credit cards, transfer your points into airline miles instead of cash. Sites like Kayak.com, studentuniverse.com, statravel.com, easyjet, ryanair.. taca airlines, avianca airlines fly from MIA to a lot of South American locals and central Am.

I

college it's not that easy to tell people to I'm about to hop on a aeroplane and I don't know if I'll be back again

eating all that good, fresh food for only a couple of bucks >> coming back to north america and spending $10-15 on some processed junk

pimp.gif

I kind of dont understand why some of you come on a shoe forum and bash someone for liking shoes

*shrugs*
I've noticed that sentiment a lot in general. A lot of em think they're better than us in the other sections on here since they're over sneakers.
laugh.gif

@ OP When did you graduate college and when did you start traveling? Have you ever taken a vacation abroad with family? Do you think your adventures would have been less fun
if you had gone with family? 

memories from travelin around a worth more than a pair of shoes

i still collect sneakers, and i don't think i'll stop....hopefully i can squeeze some cash for traveling one day

@thenewjs23 I do have travel blog but its not updated much.... I have regular personal blog not updated much I am not much of writer I just like video blog. I have enough stuff to worry about for business and what not. I just post videos for fun.

@Sixfoot nathan NO LIE the Price of eating good out there INCREDIBLE.... literally one day of eating good in london where I am currently is like a week of eating good in thailand.

@Savraj1 I never graduated college, I traveled quite bit since 18 years old.. Only started traveling nonstop at 23 years that was january 2010. No with my family we didnt have the money.
it depends at what age I would of traveled with them determine my fun factor. If I am over 18 and I am traveling I dont see how my parents are gonna make my trip any more fun.

Since this thread is still on page one, I figured I'd ask here.

Where can a brother go to get some prime German booty?
nerd.gif
What cities should I look into?

@JVII lol   man !!!  One of SEXIEST GIRLS I hooked up with in last last was german.   I met her in bangkok.    I would say your best bet is to heard to berlin, or stuggart , or hamburg.  Berlin first choice. 

Top 3 things I love about traveling,    Women, Food, Culture = Amazing experience.     You not only meet locals often meet people from different countries.   

Nothing better than having fresh pair of kicks in foreign country.    

Jubril,

I think I am going to Thailand this summer to teach English. I have been contacted about a few positions so we will see how that works out. I would like to stay longer but I have to keep an eye on some family members back here. I am not a big drinker/partier but I might have to come out of this shell. I will be by myself so I guess I have to make some party partners or I will be out and about on my own which is no issue at all.

Originally Posted by bence23

*shrugs*
I've noticed that sentiment a lot in general. A lot of em think they're better than us in the other sections on here since they're over sneakers.
laugh.gif
that's because we ARE better than you 
grin.gif

one thing i want to know.. i read you do some online marketing work while travelling... what kinda stuff if you can share?
i've always wanted to travel between asia and north america but i need to figure out a way to make money while away from 'home'

just looking for ideas and influences to make a living while living, get me?

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

one thing i want to know.. i read you do some online marketing work while travelling... what kinda stuff if you can share?
i've always wanted to travel between asia and north america but i need to figure out a way to make money while away from 'home'

just looking for ideas and influences to make a living while living, get me?

I know quite few people been asking.  I just wanted to keep post travel related.   I don't really want to take over the post with money stuff.    Here is my story and my business journey I was reluctant to post it since didn't wanna seem like sales guy etc.   People keep asking so here my story and all that I do.   You will see links my business youtube etc where I do interviews with other successful people and just offer advice for free.  There are so many different lanes you can take.  I do have product I sell of my own where I teach people what I know, created cuz constantly keep getting asked.  It was not a question I could answer in 5 mins etc.  I spent over a year creating it.   Either way you can learn  alot from all free stuff I have out too.        Hopefully I can inspire and you can learn something.  Be easy.  

DC LMAO I can see you are all into researching thai women...    The STD rate is actually very low.. 
The thing  is my whole 7 months in asia I messed with like like 80-85% tourist women anways....   

Can't deny tho I did get inside like few thai women and loved it.   I am all for any type of women as long she cool,and looks good and drama free.

Did you run into Any butt breasted/phat butted Thai women? Or hell did you see any of them on the regular?

Back
Top Bottom