I wanna thank NT

Originally Posted by PraVokal

The "northern" bald eagle, Haliaeetus leucocephalus alascanus, is found north of 40 degrees north latitude across the entire continent. The largest numbers of northern bald eagles are in the Northwest, especially in Alaska. The "northern" bald eagle is slightly larger than the "southern" bald eagle. Studies have shown that "northern" bald eagles fly into the southern states and Mexico, and the "southern" bald eagles fly north into Canada. Because of these finding, the subspecies of "northern" and "southern" bald eagles has been discontinued in recent literature.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

laugh.gif
ATL is quick with those stonefaces.

why not??? makes his post count go up. people want to have a high post count to feel more important. there is a team of people that just post yes, no, or
indifferent.gif
try being intellectual for once

Where is a "shots fired" picture when i need one..oh well...

*Shots Fired!*

mj096g.gif

laugh.gif

why not??? makes his post count go up. people want to have a high post count to feel more important. there is a team of people that just post yes, no, or
indifferent.gif
as for op, i feel the same way you do ( never mind the nuub account, Ive had several previous) i keep on top of a lot of things on NT, and there is alot of different people on here.
15989_500sq.jpg

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
as for op, i feel the same way you do ( never mind the nuub account, Ive had several previous) i keep on top of a lot of things on NT, and there is alot of different people on here.

f5a269416300c1a8e7b588c84174c5c47f80aac1.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by 23kidd

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Where is a "shots fired" picture when i need one..oh well...

*Shots Fired!*

mj096g.gif

51dc0p.gif

Back
Top Bottom