I want a girlfriend

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by Cubinican

We went on a date and shes to religious for me wanting me to meet the whole fam etc
Goombamovie.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
almost broke a rib laughing

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You don't want a girlfriend, dude. They stink, they make a mess, they spend all your money, they leave their !#!% all over the place. You don't need that OP.

Smash and dash is the way to go
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
x2 tho

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You don't want a girlfriend, dude. They stink, they make a mess, they spend all your money, they leave their !#!% all over the place. You don't need that OP.

Smash and dash is the way to go
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
x2 tho

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Jking0821

NT always good for the LOLz

Despite that here is some actual advice OP.

You will know when a girl is girlfriend material.  Don't get a GF just to have a GF.  Unless you want to settle with a girl (num 4) to just smash on a regular basis while you go out and try to find the one.  But that is basically called dating.  Don't get into a committed relationship if you are only kinda feeling the girl. 

But if you really want a gf and think you have a personal problem then try taking it slow.  Don't try to smash early on.  Treat her like a GF.  Take her out on a few dates first.  Let feelings develop.  It's hard to want a girl after you have smashed on day 1 or 2.  Who wants dinner when they can go right to desert type of thing. 

GL   

i agree w/ everything except the "dont try to smash early on part"

i wouldnt say "dont smash"... still show some sexual interest. despite all the bull girls say, they still want to FEEL sexy.

but my dude. its crazy how when it comes to girlfriends, the grass is ALWAYS greener.

you are looking at all the positives, but there are some HUGE negatives when dealing w/ one chick.

-attitudes
-money
-the thought of other buns
-sex can get stagnet sometimes

another mistake is going off looks. fambs... DO NOT DO THAT. you think that two weeks into the relationship, you're going to say "she SUCKS as a person, but she look good"

its only a FEW girls that i think look THAT good, and it aint either one of them girls, fambs.

my advice? i've developed a new relationship.

Jump off, girlfriend, lady friend..... and...

CORNER GIRL.

what's a corner girl?

Spoiler [+]
a corner girl is one that is always in your corner. yall dont date, but yall go about yall relationship as if something will develop later. you both know that each other might deal w/ other people, but you like each other and respect each other so much that yall keep that info seperated.

yall go on dates, but go on said dates in other parts of the town. yall smash, but dont say i love you. yall chill but NOT EVERYDAY. not even every other day.

have a couple of these and they'll fill the void of being lonely.
One of my main problems is that I smash way to soon. Afterwards many times the girl thinks something will develop but I usually dont. To tell the truth
I know my game is not that tight so if I am smashing by 3rd date she isnt a girl that I want to have a commitment with. But maybe it is also that a lot of my
closest friends have been in very long relationships while I havent.

And to nikekidwonder yea your right the 4th is the best looking but she definitely has her wild tendencies

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Jking0821

NT always good for the LOLz

Despite that here is some actual advice OP.

You will know when a girl is girlfriend material.  Don't get a GF just to have a GF.  Unless you want to settle with a girl (num 4) to just smash on a regular basis while you go out and try to find the one.  But that is basically called dating.  Don't get into a committed relationship if you are only kinda feeling the girl. 

But if you really want a gf and think you have a personal problem then try taking it slow.  Don't try to smash early on.  Treat her like a GF.  Take her out on a few dates first.  Let feelings develop.  It's hard to want a girl after you have smashed on day 1 or 2.  Who wants dinner when they can go right to desert type of thing. 

GL   

i agree w/ everything except the "dont try to smash early on part"

i wouldnt say "dont smash"... still show some sexual interest. despite all the bull girls say, they still want to FEEL sexy.

but my dude. its crazy how when it comes to girlfriends, the grass is ALWAYS greener.

you are looking at all the positives, but there are some HUGE negatives when dealing w/ one chick.

-attitudes
-money
-the thought of other buns
-sex can get stagnet sometimes

another mistake is going off looks. fambs... DO NOT DO THAT. you think that two weeks into the relationship, you're going to say "she SUCKS as a person, but she look good"

its only a FEW girls that i think look THAT good, and it aint either one of them girls, fambs.

my advice? i've developed a new relationship.

Jump off, girlfriend, lady friend..... and...

CORNER GIRL.

what's a corner girl?

Spoiler [+]
a corner girl is one that is always in your corner. yall dont date, but yall go about yall relationship as if something will develop later. you both know that each other might deal w/ other people, but you like each other and respect each other so much that yall keep that info seperated.

yall go on dates, but go on said dates in other parts of the town. yall smash, but dont say i love you. yall chill but NOT EVERYDAY. not even every other day.

have a couple of these and they'll fill the void of being lonely.
One of my main problems is that I smash way to soon. Afterwards many times the girl thinks something will develop but I usually dont. To tell the truth
I know my game is not that tight so if I am smashing by 3rd date she isnt a girl that I want to have a commitment with. But maybe it is also that a lot of my
closest friends have been in very long relationships while I havent.

And to nikekidwonder yea your right the 4th is the best looking but she definitely has her wild tendencies

disrespecting your potential gf by posting her on here without her permission is not a good way to start. people asking for gf advice on a gf on a shoe forum probably aren't ready for a serious relationship anyhow imho.

disrespecting your potential gf by posting her on here without her permission is not a good way to start. people asking for gf advice on a gf on a shoe forum probably aren't ready for a serious relationship anyhow imho.

We went on a date and shes to religious for me wanting me to meet the whole fam etc
Goombamovie.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there's a lot of funny things online, but only a few make me truly break out in laughter .. this was one of those times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Goombamovie.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
there's a lot of funny things online, but only a few make me truly break out in laughter .. this was one of those times
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom