I want a part time job (like one to two days a week)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DSW...

i worked there and we went HAM for an attractive man working with us...

i'm talking sexual harrassment status...seriously..
Uhhh.....
laugh.gif

I'm in the same boat. I'm really considering getting a part time gig for some extra cash. I used to do it a few years ago. It's the best when you get a check every week. Feels good man
laugh.gif

I'm in the same boat. I'm really considering getting a part time gig for some extra cash. I used to do it a few years ago. It's the best when you get a check every week. Feels good man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

DSW...

Uhhh.....
laugh.gif

there was one we used to ask him to lick his lips...

one girl would call him up to the front just so we could all watch him walk...

son we we were SAVAGES...he had a girl and no one cared...i'm sure he smashed someone in there...

if the roles were reversed he would have got reported

Originally Posted by Boi

DSW...

Uhhh.....
laugh.gif

there was one we used to ask him to lick his lips...

one girl would call him up to the front just so we could all watch him walk...

son we we were SAVAGES...he had a girl and no one cared...i'm sure he smashed someone in there...

if the roles were reversed he would have got reported

Yeah I worked in retail about a year ago and I smashed a lot of those dumb cashiers...Most worked there at the same time as one another. I used to be so shook some days that they were gonna egg my car or slash my tires. The GM had to bring me into his office and tell me "if you want to move up in this company, you have to stop hitting all these girls. I'm not hating at all, but you have a bad reputation around here..."

Yeah I worked in retail about a year ago and I smashed a lot of those dumb cashiers...Most worked there at the same time as one another. I used to be so shook some days that they were gonna egg my car or slash my tires. The GM had to bring me into his office and tell me "if you want to move up in this company, you have to stop hitting all these girls. I'm not hating at all, but you have a bad reputation around here..."

DSW...

i'm talking sexual harrassment status...seriously...

majority of coworkers are women and most of the customers are women...

you would think we only saw the men we worked with it was that bad
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

DSW...

i'm talking sexual harrassment status...seriously...

majority of coworkers are women and most of the customers are women...

you would think we only saw the men we worked with it was that bad
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

you're 24 but still using the term "birds?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
How old do i have to be to stop calling them birds, bird?  Go take your bird to Wheaton mall for some exclusive dmv grub.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
How old do i have to be to stop calling them birds, bird?  Go take your bird to Wheaton mall for some exclusive dmv grub.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom