I want a part time job (like one to two days a week)

Originally Posted by IamMD

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

you're 24 but still using the term "birds?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
How old do i have to be to stop calling them birds, bird?  Go take your bird to Wheaton mall for some exclusive dmv grub.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah I'm good on that trick........

don't go broke spending your little earnings on these p.g. %%%$*$@.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I have a 9-5 but I want a job working a couple hours a week, not really for the extra cash, but more of an outlet to meet birds.  I'm 24 years old now, with college behind me and absolutely no broads at my current job the only place to meet girls are at bars/clubs.  So...any ideas of a job I can get working very minimal hours or other places to meet ducks?

you're 24 but still using the term "birds?"
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
How old do i have to be to stop calling them birds, bird?  Go take your bird to Wheaton mall for some exclusive dmv grub.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah I'm good on that trick........

don't go broke spending your little earnings on these p.g. %%%$*$@.

great post, i'm in the same situation. Any other stores recommended aside from DSW? No positions are open near my area.

great post, i'm in the same situation. Any other stores recommended aside from DSW? No positions are open near my area.

Yeah I worked in retail about a year ago and I smashed a lot of those dumb cashiers...Most worked there at the same time as one another. I used to be so shook some days that they were gonna egg my car or slash my tires. The GM had to bring me into his office and tell me "if you want to move up in this company, you have to stop hitting all these girls. I'm not hating at all, but you have a bad reputation around here..."

laugh.gif
  lol @ Hitting

Yeah I worked in retail about a year ago and I smashed a lot of those dumb cashiers...Most worked there at the same time as one another. I used to be so shook some days that they were gonna egg my car or slash my tires. The GM had to bring me into his office and tell me "if you want to move up in this company, you have to stop hitting all these girls. I'm not hating at all, but you have a bad reputation around here..."

laugh.gif
  lol @ Hitting

First time I've ever heard of someone wanting a second job, not for the extra money, but to meet women? Wow.

But like someone mentioned, apply at Victoria's Secret.

First time I've ever heard of someone wanting a second job, not for the extra money, but to meet women? Wow.

But like someone mentioned, apply at Victoria's Secret.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Boi

DSW...

i worked there and we went HAM for an attractive man working with us...

i'm talking sexual harrassment status...seriously..
Uhhh.....
laugh.gif

there was one we used to ask him to lick his lips...

one girl would call him up to the front just so we could all watch him walk...

son we we were SAVAGES...he had a girl and no one cared...i'm sure he smashed someone in there...

if the roles were reversed he would have got reported

if youre good looking dude that can happen at a lot of jobs
same goes for females too.......eh

Originally Posted by Boi

DSW...

i worked there and we went HAM for an attractive man working with us...

i'm talking sexual harrassment status...seriously..
Uhhh.....
laugh.gif

there was one we used to ask him to lick his lips...

one girl would call him up to the front just so we could all watch him walk...

son we we were SAVAGES...he had a girl and no one cared...i'm sure he smashed someone in there...

if the roles were reversed he would have got reported

if youre good looking dude that can happen at a lot of jobs
same goes for females too.......eh

My man
laugh.gif

My man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom