I WANT TO BE TYGA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was never no truthgetsbusy or powerballing, that's a fact. You dudes piss off so many real users you get paranoid by anyone that resembles ANY realness you can't handle.

...mods too. I don't have access to playing dirty and banning people on bs. Dudes watch me get jumped on then be like "someone reported you, defend yourself again and you're banned, let them abuse you, stop being so real".

Last edited:
Man, I was never no truthgetsbusy or powerballing, that's a fact. You dudes piss off so many real users you get paranoid by anyone that resembles ANY realness you can't handle.

...mods too. I don't have access to playing dirty and banning people on bs. Dudes watch me get jumped on then be like "someone reported you, defend yourself again and you're banned, let them abuse you, stop being so real".

i guarantee all of that has happened never.

i guarantee all of that has happened never.
eyes.gif
...this Steve guy, I don't like him, and personally he's more abusive than JROSE5

vqEqXKO.png

Russ-Troll.gif

Dudes out here pouring his heart and soul out only to get laughed at :rofl:

Classic

Last edited:
First it's i want to be Chris Brown, Then Tyga what Waffled Colored Negro will you name next....... Yung Berg perhaps, or your favorite female rapper Drake.

Russ-Troll.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can understand getting tired of being with Blac Chyna but I don't know how he can go from that and all other women with curvy bodies to one of them Jenner/Kardashian sisters who are flat as a board.

He couldn't handle the mass no more?

Blac Chyna is disgusting tho.

L
Sus alert.

Blac Chyna is disgusting tho.

L

She gross, b.
:x
Sus alert.

remember when he made The Nomad roast thread for himself? :lol:
:lol:

OP has made 40 NEW threads in about 2 months..........

View media item 1328578

Ok...here's the DEAL, DELETE THEM ALL out of General, and their REPLIES MENTIONING ME and I will NEVER MAKE AGAIN

nFSebim.gif

And Blac Chyna is trash. Datass looks even worse in person. And she only like 5' even dragging that thang around. Shorty look like a goomba from mario. Without the plastic she wouldve been nice tho.

She looks like she tastes like cold Bushs Baked Beans and old eagle piss.

:rofl:

"I am different, and allowed to be so."

View media item 1329219

Russ-Troll.gif

blac chyna body looks like a parody
Fam :rofl:

OP has made 40  NEW threads in about 2 months..........
Ok...here's the DEAL, DELETE THEM ALL out of General, and their REPLIES MENTIONING ME and I will NEVER MAKE A THREAD AGAIN.

I'm gonna start calling you so called "mods" on your bs too.
JRAZtb1.png

So you got mad that stevesteve gave you a warning today.

Not a suspension, not a ban, not a perma-ban.......we're talkin' about warnings.

allen-iverson-practice.jpg

C'mon b.

Last edited:

The fact that this thread was made at 6am says a lot
...and so was this. 

There's MILLIONAIRES with the world at their feet taking literally 2-3 mins to press a few buttons and continue on with their day.So I guess you're right. What were YOU personally doing at 6am? 

Never want to be, or try to be anyone else other than yourself. |I
Evolve, Be the best version of yourself that you can possibly be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom