I WANT TO BE TYGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

OP has made 40 NEW threads in about 2 months..........

View media item 1328578

Ok...here's the DEAL, DELETE THEM ALL out of General, and their REPLIES MENTIONING ME and I will NEVER MAKE A THREAD AGAIN.

I'm gonna start calling you so called "mods" on your bs too.

JRAZtb1.png

So you got mad that stevesteve gave you a warning today.

Not a suspension, not a ban, not a perma-ban.......we're talkin' about warnings.

allen-iverson-practice.jpg

C'mon b.

Well played :lol: :lol:

Doesn't understand/respect people with luxury vehicles more than 3 years old

Has 10 year old Ferrari

And Hancock wonders why he gotta make threads in the middle of the night asking why don't people like him :lol:

I actually agree with Nomad on the Gaylord Focker thing. I mean that was a joke for a reason and vital part to that character's makeup in the movie.

Tyga has had some bad tings'. Son seem to have long money off of those singles he's had while in YM.

Sons life kinda' sucks though. He has a Babymomma who's trying to claim custody of the child and his label doesn't even want to put out his music.

Tyga has had some bad tings'. Son seem to have long money off of those singles he's had while in YM.

Sons life kinda' sucks though. He has a Babymomma who's trying to claim custody of the child and his label doesn't even want to put out his music.

Whoa dere buddy...

Let's not get too carried away here.

Tyga is living pretty good

I was surprised by how many IG followers he had only to see him lose like 3 mil during the "clean up". Keep in mind Beiber lost just as much. Fraudulent status. Blacc Chyna is wack and dude is lame for being 24/25 dating a 17yr old.

Whoa dere buddy...

Let's not get too carried away here.

Tyga is living pretty good

:lol:

He is, but would you want to have a baby momma on your back, crying and complaining about seeing your child and taking you to court for it?

Speaking of... How does Black Chyna even make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom