I want to take a trip to Europe...but where??

I really want to go to the U.K. but from what Ive heard its expensive. Thats not really a deal breaker but I just want to hear other options, suggestions, things to do, etc...

i don't know...i went when i was like 8 and i've been dying to go back...at the time i lived in Germany tho...i'm sure you'd be able tomanage...

Alot of folks speak english in Italy (I went in 2006) so it's not as bad as you would think. Learning some basic Italian would be beneficial though, likeHello, Thank You, etc You should go to Amsterdam
happy.gif

Just got back from Ireland which was great. But how about France, Spain, Sweden, Russia, just to name a few? How much are you looking to spend, you can get anestimate on total cost and what not to help you make your decision.

I would recommened

France:
Toulon
Marsielle
Monaco/Monte Carlo

I can only speak from expierence but I would recommend the mouth of the Mediterranean.
I.E. Spain, France, Italy, Greece.

Northern Africa is straight in that area also.

Ive also been looking to travel before i settle down. The thing is, I have no one to travel with because all my friends are broke. Any suggestions to where Igo with a group of other people?

Just met a dude at my job who used to work for delta and told me he can hook it up with tickets anywhere for the SUPER low low.
I was thinking about going to Europe.

Originally Posted by biggdizzle23

Ive also been looking to travel before i settle down. The thing is, I have no one to travel with because all my friends are broke. Any suggestions to where I go with a group of other people?

backpack dolo in Europe....

Anybody know how a black guy would fare backpacking
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Just met a dude at my job who used to work for delta and told me he can hook it up with tickets anywhere for the SUPER low low.
I was thinking about going to Europe.
And he's thinking about going to Uranus.

You can get around speaking English in the major Italian cities, Rome and Florence especially.

Back
Top Bottom