I was caught smoking weed last night by a cop

bc

and she let me go. I thought I was done for when she approached the car. My homegirl and I were in the process of smoking a bowl at the parking lot of the movies when she approached the car. We rolled down the window and my homegirl played it cool even though it was obvious what we were doing. My +!+ is in a minor state of shock so I'm just looking at the cop with the most dumbfounded look on my face. Anyway she let us go and told us to go somewhere else if we're not seeing the movie. She knew what we were doing.

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because I have no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were both under the influence of MJ.

and she let me go. I thought I was done for when she approached the car. My homegirl and I were in the process of smoking a bowl at the parking lot of the movies when she approached the car. We rolled down the window and my homegirl played it cool even though it was obvious what we were doing. My +!+ is in a minor state of shock so I'm just looking at the cop with the most dumbfounded look on my face. Anyway she let us go and told us to go somewhere else if we're not seeing the movie. She knew what we were doing.

What would have happened if she decided to take action? Because I have no idea. We had half a gram in the car still and we were both under the influence of MJ.

Originally Posted by bC

half a gram?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bC

half a gram?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

she could have been setting you up to pull you over for a DUI and after that she could have searched the car and found what you had and charged you for possession of and possession of parafernalia, I believe those are both misdemeanors

she could have been setting you up to pull you over for a DUI and after that she could have searched the car and found what you had and charged you for possession of and possession of parafernalia, I believe those are both misdemeanors

These threads.always crack me up

I smelled like bud and walked by a hall monitor, close call

I was walking by a group of delinquents and some smoke hit me in the face, I have a drug test tomorrow am I $$%@!#?

The #@$% outta here

These threads.always crack me up

I smelled like bud and walked by a hall monitor, close call

I was walking by a group of delinquents and some smoke hit me in the face, I have a drug test tomorrow am I $$%@!#?

The #@$% outta here

Back
Top Bottom