I was told you only get one shot at this thing called life, so it might as well be a swish.

Enough moping around, whining about chicks, beasting over chicks, playing videogames etc. Get off your collective !%#%% youth of America and go sculp your reality how you see fit. Life is much too short and amazingly precious to waste it worrying about what the reactions are going to be to you being great or whether or not you are worthy of being great. Now I know that for most this thread will mean absolutely nothing and you will immediately go back to watching ESPN, playing COD, or cupcaking with some chick but for my champions, for my future movers and shakers this is a P.S.A from one of your very own. There is so much out here to eat it's disgusting. Men of flesh and blood are flying around your world in private jets and driving million dollar cars in house slippers. Ferrari is building a new hyper car that is to be purchased. Companies are preparing to offer space travel. Hotels are being built underwater for vacationing. Ferragamo is designing fly suits that have yet to be worn. Gotdamnit the black rhino just went extinct for christ sakes!!! The mothafunkin world aint ending next year so the excuse to sit on your %$! is null. We are the next in line for the stewardship of this planet! Let's be better than the generation before us and allow the next to be better than us. Where are the new Steve Jobs's, Richard Branson's,Howard Hughes's, Jerry Bruckheimer's. Steven Spielberg's, Bob Marley's and Michael Jordan's???!!!! GET UP AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT KINGS AND QUEENS OF EARTH!!! LETS EAT!!! *GROWLS AND POUNDS THE ##*# OUT OF CHEST *

pimp.gif

i made this mental lifestyle change about 6 months ago. never looked back. u should all do the same if you havent already
pimp.gif

I'M SO VERY SERIOUS WHEN I SAY LETS GET IT! I'M TALKING THROUGH MY TEETH RIGHT NOW! WHEN THEY LAY YOU DOWN IN YOUR CASKET EVERYONE AT YOUR FUNERAL WHETHER IT BE 1 OR 100,000 PEOPLE SHOULD BE LIKE, "YO DUDE WAS A BAD MAN/LADY!" YOU COULD'NT STOP HIM! THAT DUDE WAS SO FULL OF LIFE AND DOMINATING IT I FELT IT MADE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON! I'M YELLING AS I'M SAYING THIS ##*$ TO THAT'S WHY IT'S IN CAPS!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE BLACK,WHITE, PURPLE,ALBINO, FAT SKINNY OR A STRAIGHT F STUDENT, GET YOURS AND GET IT WELL!!! *GROWLING SNARLING* I MEAN THIS ##*$! FEAR AIN'T NOTHIN BUT MEDIOCRITY TRYIN TO CAGE THE LION INSIDE WHICH IS GREATNESS! BE LION HEARTED OUT THIS $#$%#! YOU EITHER A LION OR A LAMB ON THIS ROCK AINT NO INBETWEENS!

That's wassup OP! I'm glad you see it now and looking to spread the vision to others.

oh yeah....
pimp.gif

Rise and Shine
pimp.gif

...nothing ever comes to those who just wait, never lose sight of your goal just keep straight. time travels fast.

This is a good speech for people who need to get motivated but I kinda wish I had time for COD and women
ohwell.gif

Damn, this thread makes me want to quit my new job and get better one where I can be really happy and not just a clock puncher.

This mentality is becoming popular for some. WISE what are you doing to be great? How do you see yourself making a change in the world?

I think the biggest thing for people is changing their comfortable habit formed lifestyle.

I feel you on this one, I needed something like this to push me even more.

I'm tryna progress in every way possible and better myself.

Back
Top Bottom