i was wondering what is the rarest pair of Jordan ever

i don't know i think they are the Olympic 6 i heard there were only 3000 made have to be lucky to get a pair of those so let what pair you think is themost rare pair air jordans

AJKO, OG AJ I Lakers, XI low P.E., AJ I Red (or orange?)/White? OG Space Jam, Retro Sample Space Jam #45.

OG XI Concords #45 maybe includes in the list.

what about those AJ 1's red/ gold patent leather that someone posted a picture of a couple of weeks ago... there were like 2 made or something...

Some of you guys make me laugh.

No, really.

laugh.gif

SO true ^^
I dont even know why Im commenting.

The is a weird question that I get bothered with alot.
What is rare, Im sure I could show some 1 of 1 prototypes and people would say that a number of shoes would be more rare just because they have a preconcivednotion of what is already known and popularly rare.
The rarest shoe isnt the shoe made in the least amount of quanity but the shoe made in the least amount of quanity with the most desirabilty.

there is no such thing as the rarest pair of Jordans ever ... i don't even understand how you can answer a question like that
smh.gif

Well the answer is any of the one-of-a-kind Jordans. I mean you've got clear-sole IIIs, marble toes, OG 1s without the wings logo, OG 1s with a dunksole...

But this question can be interpreted in a million ways. Rarest general release Jordan, rarest player edition, rarest prototype, rarest sample...etc.

Black Patent/Gold OG 1s used to be considered the rarest general release until people found out there were way more than just 5 pairs made.

there are some jordans that are 1of 1 but of the mass produced jordans there are a few og's that come to mind the most rare i can think of is th og blackw/ gold check 1's...herd there crazy hard to find...the man on this topic should be jayjones, method, hoyle,or airelijah
ohwell.gif

AJKO most likely. I'm guessing by "rare", you mean which ones would fetch the most on ebay, I'd say them ones. There are tons of playersamples and concept protos that don't even see the light.

Whatever it is, go ahead and buy them, rock em to the club while u at it...

The 3's MJ wore in the '88 dunk contest cuz they in my closet in a vault, after MJ won the contest he took em off before going into the locker room andhanded them to me.

hahaha jm i wish

Yeah, this is just one of those questions where the question is really the answer. Its very interpretive. There are so many 1 of 1's and prototypes wehavent even seen. Its like asking what came first, the chicken or the egg? What Jordan is more rare, this one or that one? It all depends on you and what youthink. There are many answers.

It's funny how many uneducated answers are in here.
XQ Is? UNDFTD IVs? Motorsport IVs?
laugh.gif

The rarest ones are probably ones we haven't seen yet, or 1 of 1s.

Lets make it to

"What is the Rarest pair of Jordans TODAY, that we're released to the public?"

Im thinking Chi Xs. Alot of folks what them. Only seen them 1 time for sale.
Maybe the Blk/Grey 1s.

Originally Posted by Prez T

there is no such thing as the rarest pair of Jordans ever ... i don't even understand how you can answer a question like that
smh.gif

for real, this ain't pokemon...'gotta catch em all'

this is seriously why i try and stay away from the Jordan Forum aka ISS central.

Back
Top Bottom