i was wondering what is the rarest pair of Jordan ever

^ Exactly what I was going to say.

There are plenty of prototypes and what not that are '1 of 1', so to call something 'the most rare', you have to go further than just '1 of1', and ask how attainable that '1 of 1' is.

And of all of the '1 of 1' shoes out there, I think that no one other than MJ will ever have, hold, or be seen with the Laser IIIs made for hisbirthday.

Which begs the question, "Well what if there are '1 of 1' shoes that none of us even KNOW about?"

Exactly. Those would be the most rare; the ones we don't even know about.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

there is no such thing as the rarest pair of Jordans ever ... i don't even understand how you can answer a question like that
smh.gif

Word. There are so manypairs of Jordans we don't even know about. Too much catergories to list to have the "rarest" Jordan.

OG True Blue 3's with Nike Air on the back in decent to good condition.

I know these aren't the rarest of the rarest, but ever since I slept on a crisp pair in I think 98 or could be earlier on eBay I've been regreting itever since.

That's when people were mostly on AOL 2.0 - 4.0

The good ol days'

not counting PE and customs, i would say in 2007 air jordan 3s white cement with nike sign and true blue with the nike sign i hardly see heads postin pics ofthat here on NT

I took these pics from sneakerfiles.com to share. I don't know how "rare" they are but definitely interesting nontheless. Enjoy~

Air Jordan Original V Colored Netting
These two pairs of Original Air Jordan V have a different color netting. They are beyond rare.

og_jordan_v.jpg

Air Jordan Retro IV "Multi-Colored"
Very few samples were made back in 1999, good luck getting a pair

air_jordan_multi_iv.jpg
jordan_multi_iv.jpg

Air Jordan Retro XI Sample
This sample was made in 2001 (I believe that is correct) *sidenote* This also could merit some argument whether or not this was on MJ's feetduring that practice session pic back with the Wizards on the Celtics court.

jordan_xi_sample.jpg

Air Jordan II K.O
Released in 1986-87, very few pairs around.

jordan_ko.jpg

There's more pics on the site, but mainly wanted to post for people who by chance had not seen any of these shoes before. If you enjoyed that's cool,if not it sucks to be you.~
smile.gif

this is a question that probabaly whoever is asking can answer but for me....wht/blk/blu OG I sample colorway...both of MJ'S custome Suede Laser4's(the brown ones and the reds)....eminem 4's...and just a really rare shoe is i think itrs called"Nike Air Chicago" a shoe that was a mixof the AJ1&2 and they put under the nike name....i think Joerdan has a pair???

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

for real, this ain't pokemon...'gotta catch em all'

this is seriously why i try and stay away from the Jordan Forum aka ISS central.

Coffee came out of my nose on this one. Holy Christo!

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

for real, this ain't pokemon...'gotta catch em all'
this is seriously why i try and stay away from the Jordan Forum aka ISS central.
Word.
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom