I Will Not Wear a Mask

no, maintain my six feet

So in this situation, what do you do?

Mask off still?

Assuming you are where the lenses of the camera is.

1603993778872.png

So you NEVER cross paths with someone while you both are walking in opposite directions? Since March, you haven't done so? Interesting.

I am confused as to why you don't put the mask on.

It isn't even about HATING people that don't.
Please no bully, he’s just trying to get his 14 day vacation from work.

I’m still getting blushing flirting women somehow must be my eyes and voice because it damn sure ain’t my height🤣
I got my fifa hair and physic still going but it ain’t the same. Like they can see the facial symmetry and connect the dots but the **** I used to just get away with ain’t happening no more

Had a customer come into today with no mask... sign clearly displayed on the door, not that you need that to remind you what age we are living in. Anyway we told him he had to wear a mask and pointed him to the free masks we provide in store. He said "he can't wear a mask", and proceeded to cover his mouth with his camo Trump hat. Surprisingly, he had ears, so I don't understand why he was incapable of wearing a mask but I think it was due to lack of intelligence.

I just go out as little as possible, if I'm out I do throw one on though. Judging from this thread it doesn't seem like these mask are actually protecting us.

Had a customer come into today with no mask... sign clearly displayed on the door, not that you need that to remind you what age we are living in. Anyway we told him he had to wear a mask and pointed him to the free masks we provide in store. He said "he can't wear a mask", and proceeded to cover his mouth with his camo Trump hat. Surprisingly, he had ears, so I don't understand why he was incapable of wearing a mask but I think it was due to lack of intelligence.
Yeah, but I am sure that you can relate to his not wearing a mask, especially since you like to do 90 while eating a slice of pizza.

refuse service and point him to the door. If he can't be considerate of the employees health **** their money.

Here in NYC, the only white people that have a problem with wearing masks, are the Hasidic Jews. On the upper west side, the non Hasids make for sure that nobody gets into their buildings without hand sanitation, nor without masks. Up in Harlem and in BK, Black people are doing their thing, rocking masks AND gloves in certain respects.

Here in NYC, the only white people that have a problem with wearing masks, are the Hasidic Jews. On the upper west side, the non Hasids make for sure that nobody gets into their buildings without hand sanitation, nor without masks. Up in Harlem and in BK, Black people are doing their thing, rocking masks AND gloves in certain respects.

I work in the upper west side and no the hasidic aren't the only people not complying. I'm getting plenty of people from the projects a few blocks away coming in with no mask and a few threats for me for telling them to pull their mask up. most are on the younger side tho

I work in the upper west side and no the hasidic aren't the only people not complying. I'm getting plenty of people from the projects a few blocks away coming in with no mask and a few threats for me for telling them to pull their mask up.
Where is this, and what do you call the upper west side? Here's a current map of where it is poppin' https://nycgov.maps.arcgis.com/apps/instant/lookup/index.html?appid=021940a41da04314827e2782d3d1986f

Obviously, the upper west side MUST be doing something right, including the projects Uptown and in East Harlem. The hot spots on the map are shown, and that is where the Hasidic community resides.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom