I wish men had a cop-out as reliable as "I'm on my period"

Nah... I was just too frustrated to vent properly. It's about being the butt of EVERY argument in that last week of the month. Running red lights is ill though. On some enPHAN *#$*, I can relate. But it's not enjoyable...

Nah... I was just too frustrated to vent properly. It's about being the butt of EVERY argument in that last week of the month. Running red lights is ill though. On some enPHAN *#$*, I can relate. But it's not enjoyable...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Diego

"What has been seen, can not be unseen" steez.

IM FOREVER CHANGED, BRO
roll.gif

yea bro.. my shaft be lookin just like Pat Bateman's (no NT) face after he axed dude up to Huey Louis. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
. Swear my first ex 'menstruated' like 3 times a month. Threw a fit damn near all the time.. now I know why that didn't last

laugh.gif
. Swear my first ex 'menstruated' like 3 times a month. Threw a fit damn near all the time.. now I know why that didn't last

Ehhhh, I think some women tend to buy into that whole +#%%@ on her period scheme. Don't get me wrong, I'm the crying type who gets all into my feelings when it's that time, but it's not like a little red monster crawled into my body & started controling my every emotion; I'm still fully aware of what I'm doing & how I'm making others feel.

There are some girls who acknowledge the monthly blues & will apologize for being a pain in the *$%. Then there are those who look forward to it just to be a royal +#%%@ with no regard. Moral of the story: We know what we're doing & though we might have the occasional mood swing, that's still no grounds for treating people like **%+.

Ehhhh, I think some women tend to buy into that whole +#%%@ on her period scheme. Don't get me wrong, I'm the crying type who gets all into my feelings when it's that time, but it's not like a little red monster crawled into my body & started controling my every emotion; I'm still fully aware of what I'm doing & how I'm making others feel.

There are some girls who acknowledge the monthly blues & will apologize for being a pain in the *$%. Then there are those who look forward to it just to be a royal +#%%@ with no regard. Moral of the story: We know what we're doing & though we might have the occasional mood swing, that's still no grounds for treating people like **%+.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

For my N's like Ksteezy and EAShawty, I'm on my period means it gonna be wetter tonight.
laugh.gif
hold on bruh...where u gettin this from? raw dog, yes...run red lights, hell no

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

For my N's like Ksteezy and EAShawty, I'm on my period means it gonna be wetter tonight.
laugh.gif
hold on bruh...where u gettin this from? raw dog, yes...run red lights, hell no

Yall really need to get your girls up on those Sea Sponges.  No blood and she does a quick rinse and repeat afterwards. 

Yall really need to get your girls up on those Sea Sponges.  No blood and she does a quick rinse and repeat afterwards. 

Back
Top Bottom