I wonder what bums/hobos/homeless people think of the world?

thadocta

Banned
Are there any good interviews with them to show their perspective?

Just saw a homeless man and said good evening and he doesnt eeem respond to me so it made wonder what he was thinking

What does he do tomorrow? He needs work and income or its back where he came from.
He's now in a better position to find work. Him being cleaned up in theory gave him more confidence than he had before. With him looking, smelling and feeling better, others will see him more for the man he is rather than a bum/drunk who you'd wanna stay at least 10 feet from.

What does he do tomorrow? He needs work and income or its back where he came from.
He's now in a better position to find work. Him being cleaned up in theory gave him more confidence than he had before. With him looking, smelling and feeling better, others will see him more for the man he is rather than a bum/drunk who you'd wanna stay at least 10 feet from.

I guess but the to me is that if you cant stabilize him then a random boost will only go so far. Either way I'm always glad to see someone help another.

You should ask one.

Given that the majority of them have been part of the world before their fall from grace I bet it ranges from bitter and angry to enlightening views to outright nihilistic apathy.

You should ask one.

Given that the majority of them have been part of the world before their fall from grace I bet it ranges from bitter and angry to enlightening views to outright nihilistic apathy.

one day i will. it would be interesting to see their perspective on society and the world

they prolly look down on certain characters just as much as people look down on them.

i was walking down High Street in Columbus and this big group of drunk college kids were saying some reckless things. Looked at the bummy looking dude just sitting off to the side and he was shaking his head like, "Foolish kids."

I guess they probably spend a good amount of time thinking about why the things are the way they are in society.

Last edited:
I get shocked when strangers say hi to me so maybe he was shocked, you should have pass him a 1 or a sammich.

I think they are thinking that they will wake up and not be in the situation they are in, daydreaming or something.
My old church had a homeless ministry, indigents be cool.
A lot of them are sad and lonely, some are senile. And ALOT of them have relatives who they could live with but dont want to because of friction.

There is a homeless couple around me and they are so happy and sweet, like happy and not I use drugs happy.
They hassle some money and buy a case of water and make $30 a case.
I have a powerade in my trunk I dont want, im going to give it to them to sell but I keep forgetting

That's a good thing they did for him, but like it was mentioned before that's only a short term fix

I always wanted to do something similar to what was done in the video but I wanted to provide more (hotel room for a week, slacks/shirt/tie, and maybe even some groceries). I'm not necessarily in the position that I'd like to be in to do it but that's what I'm working on now. I think some homeless people just need hope, maybe not just for themselves but for humanity also.

I find it interesting when I see a hobo on a street corner except hes quietly sitting and reading a thick novel. I've seen this a couple times, I wonder how he sees the world. Not all homeless people are the same.

I always give money when I walk past them. Scott Hall was said to never have walked past a less fortunate person without giving them something. So I try to do the same.

I would assume that they think about how they would have done things differently had they gotten another chance.

I was in Venice Beach one day and some homeless dude was on his soapbox talking 'bout how the Second Coming of Christ will be revealed December 21, 2012 and that it will bring a "New Era" on earth - basically saying that the world won't end unlike some of those kooks. Me and my boy listened to him until he was done and then we talked to him for a while and I bought him a pizza and something to drink. 

We just came from a hash bar so his story was extra interesting.

laugh.gif

good find man...crazy how much dude changed in one day..the before and after pics are crazy..

a haircut, some clean clothes and dude instantly looked 10 years younger at least...

thats good ish whomever u are b**** f****...ur a good dude in my book...

good find man...crazy how much dude changed in one day..the before and after pics are crazy..

a haircut, some clean clothes and dude instantly looked 10 years younger at least...

thats good ish whomever u are b**** f****...ur a good dude in my book...

Great video.

Back
Top Bottom