IAMSU! - Sincerely Yours May 13th

Does anyone else effff with IAMSU? His debut album is due out May 13th, and his movement is revitalizing the bay, I believe. 

Last edited:
LOL, I guess not 
tired.gif

Guess it's not that big of a surprise most people on NT wouldn't like anything from the bay anyways...
eyes.gif

Music Forum hates Bay rap. Su's got some jams though. Sage's album had a couple slaps I expect a better product from Su though.

Dont get why NT wouldn't mess with bay music?

I f*** with SUzy all day. Have been following him and HBK for a long time and yes they are bringing the bay back

dude said Jacka is > trippin maybe 4 years ago . He aint dropped nothin worth while since Tear Gas. After that he fell off untfortunately, just like the rest of the rappers from the Mob Figaz :smh:

dude said Jacka is > trippin maybe 4 years ago . He aint dropped nothin worth while since Tear Gas. After that he fell off untfortunately, just like the rest of the rappers from the Mob Figaz :smh:
So Broad Daylight, Flight Risk, The Indictment, The Appeal, The Verdict, & The Statement wasnt' worth listening? you buggin, but that's a whole nother thread.

I thought IAMSU already had a thread in here? I mess with Su music tho. KILT 1, 2 & especially Suzy Six Speed go hard. I dont think this album will be that good tbh tho. Nothing off it besides I Love My Squad is any good

So Broad Daylight, Flight Risk, The Indictment, The Appeal, The Verdict, & The Statement wasnt' worth listening? you buggin, but that's a whole nother thread.

1st never said it wasn't worth listening to I just said that his music has dropped since Tear Gas. To me that was his peak. (Personally him and Husalah are two of my favorite artists)

I honestly didn't think it would be possible for him to top The Jack Artist but he did it with Tear Gas.

But don't tell me that those albums he dropped after come close to tear gas, and that you can label this dude bringing relevance to Bay Music because he hasn't.

Also Im not trying to compare the two on an MC vs MC level Jacka has the upper hand by far, but as far as making Bay Music relevant outside of our region you gotta give IAMSU credit for that and what he is doing.

Lol I still slap Mac hand on a regular haha.

Now back to the Iamsu thread.

plane jay plane jay if you wanna continue this shoot me a PM (Also welcome to NT)

Last edited:
Disappointed in this album. 

Only mess with Only That Real, What You Bout , T.W.D.Y.. & Back On Your Mind.

big ups to my ***** suzy! him and sage blowing up! yeee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom