ICE CREAM SNEAKER AT WINNERS

Joined Jul 9, 2006
^ :lol:
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

Joined Dec 4, 2006
^^^ co-sign, in toronto at the yorkville location they had a ton of fitteds, the onfield caps and casual caps for like $20
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]i've seen some pretty nice new era fitteds at winners lately too [hr][/hr]

When you told me this yesterday, I thought you were tryna set me up. Make me run down there asking for fitted hats, and have an employee pointing me to a bowler hat.

tmh88

Banned
Joined Feb 21, 2007
yup there real,i use to work at winners,they get random stuff sent to there store
they had all black ice creams @ the Yonge & College Winners
not sure if theres any left
50 bux too
...TEAM RAPTORS !​
Newest Raptors: Carlos Delfino & Jason Kapono

Joined Jun 14, 2003
I have seen Ice Cream blue/yellow/red once in Winners at Markville Mall, only 1 pair left.....

Joined Nov 4, 2005
I found two pairs of the boutique Ice creams almost a year ago at Edmonton winners stores. Both Name Chain flavors. Not amazing styles but for $40 pretty sweet. And winners doesnt sell fake stuff. They get a lot of stuff that can't be moved in the states, and a lot of stuff from close outs and people not paying up on accounts and what not. Theres also been lots of Alife, OneTrueSaxon, Live Mechanics, Artful Dodger, and Green******ree lately.

Joined Jul 12, 2003
i foudn some blue/yellow/pink ones. no box tho and tha'ts prolly the coolest part.
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen RoseNANO FOR CANADA!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now