Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

Just got back from a wedding this weekend (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) and I come home to my apartment. First off, I live with 3 other kids, 1 is a random and the other 2 are friends. They all have a complete and utter lack of civility, from refusing to clean dishes, to leaving the stove on with %*%! all over it, and they have a sponge that has not been swapped out since I moved in last August (sponges are NOT supposed to be brown...) I walk in the apartment, and it smells like !+!!$$ mildew like a wet carpet. I open my room's door and I try to cut the light on but nothings working. I go to the power box to see that the only switch turned off was the breaker to my room. I have a mini fridge STOCKED WITH BRAND NEW FOOD that has been off for a while and leaked all over my goddamn carpet. I know which roommate did it, the smug little ++%@ thinks he's hot stuff but hes just a douche. I'm 10x his physical stature 2x his height and all I want to do right now is beat this %*@!%%! head in. Its almost a $200 charge to get the carpets cleaned, and about $75 worth of food is now spoiled. Give me ideas to first off have him confess, and second off make his +*# pay for this that DOES NOT involve me bashing the kids skull....

Cliffs:
Went away for weekend (smashed a bridesmaid
pimp.gif
)
Came home, room smelt
Roommate cut off my power
Fridge melted/leaked and my carpets soaked and food is spoiled
Need ideas other than murder

Just got back from a wedding this weekend (
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) and I come home to my apartment. First off, I live with 3 other kids, 1 is a random and the other 2 are friends. They all have a complete and utter lack of civility, from refusing to clean dishes, to leaving the stove on with %*%! all over it, and they have a sponge that has not been swapped out since I moved in last August (sponges are NOT supposed to be brown...) I walk in the apartment, and it smells like !+!!$$ mildew like a wet carpet. I open my room's door and I try to cut the light on but nothings working. I go to the power box to see that the only switch turned off was the breaker to my room. I have a mini fridge STOCKED WITH BRAND NEW FOOD that has been off for a while and leaked all over my goddamn carpet. I know which roommate did it, the smug little ++%@ thinks he's hot stuff but hes just a douche. I'm 10x his physical stature 2x his height and all I want to do right now is beat this %*@!%%! head in. Its almost a $200 charge to get the carpets cleaned, and about $75 worth of food is now spoiled. Give me ideas to first off have him confess, and second off make his +*# pay for this that DOES NOT involve me bashing the kids skull....

Cliffs:
Went away for weekend (smashed a bridesmaid
pimp.gif
)
Came home, room smelt
Roommate cut off my power
Fridge melted/leaked and my carpets soaked and food is spoiled
Need ideas other than murder

Sorry....I moved in to a random apartment last summer. 2 of them are friends (not of mine, clarification: they were friends before living here and they moved in together) and the last roommate is also a random. I'm 99% sure the kid whose door is closest to me is the one who did it (one who moved in with his friend). I have my head on straight and I know that kickin the kids %+* is gonna do me no good...And i;m gonna act like whoever shut it off did a funny little joke and then trap him into sayin it was him.

Sorry....I moved in to a random apartment last summer. 2 of them are friends (not of mine, clarification: they were friends before living here and they moved in together) and the last roommate is also a random. I'm 99% sure the kid whose door is closest to me is the one who did it (one who moved in with his friend). I have my head on straight and I know that kickin the kids %+* is gonna do me no good...And i;m gonna act like whoever shut it off did a funny little joke and then trap him into sayin it was him.

If its that random dude. Beat that a#@. I'm all for being civilized and hey beating his a#$ probably wont solve anything, but today is just not one of those days. Beat him up and post the video on here just to brighten up my day.

If its that random dude. Beat that a#@. I'm all for being civilized and hey beating his a#$ probably wont solve anything, but today is just not one of those days. Beat him up and post the video on here just to brighten up my day.

oh alright. handle. bring some of your friends if necessary. then move out.

dont want to be dealing with those type of people.

oh alright. handle. bring some of your friends if necessary. then move out.

dont want to be dealing with those type of people.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How about you quit being a weenie OP

I'm sayin tho its like David vs Goliath cept this little fool aint got a rock to throw. I'd literally kill him.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How about you quit being a weenie OP

I'm sayin tho its like David vs Goliath cept this little fool aint got a rock to throw. I'd literally kill him.

Be about that life son...lol and that trick into making him confess is pretty lame. Just ask him straight up and look him dead in the eye, if he looks away or gives a BS answer..proceed with the right hook.

Be about that life son...lol and that trick into making him confess is pretty lame. Just ask him straight up and look him dead in the eye, if he looks away or gives a BS answer..proceed with the right hook.

Fighting is for children.

Ask him why he cut your power.
Confront him like a real man. If he's being a little %!#@ about it then you get to be creative

Back
Top Bottom