Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

It's hard to say what you should do now after the fact. What I can tell you is that you should've established well before the fact that you are not for play. He should've never had the audacity to do such a thing in the first place. And you say you're 10x his stature and 2x his height? So explain to me why little man thinks you're a chump then? Cause I don't get it. When moving in with people you don't know rule #1 is respect others. #1A is make sure they know to respect you.

It's hard to say what you should do now after the fact. What I can tell you is that you should've established well before the fact that you are not for play. He should've never had the audacity to do such a thing in the first place. And you say you're 10x his stature and 2x his height? So explain to me why little man thinks you're a chump then? Cause I don't get it. When moving in with people you don't know rule #1 is respect others. #1A is make sure they know to respect you.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Kid plays around all the time on some john liguizamo pest bs...doesnt respect anyone and doesnt care about anyone. hes gonna see me bein a chump later

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Kid plays around all the time on some john liguizamo pest bs...doesnt respect anyone and doesnt care about anyone. hes gonna see me bein a chump later

If youre gonna get physical to make him pay you dont leave marks OP, just throw him to the grounds first or something so he gets the point

If youre gonna get physical to make him pay you dont leave marks OP, just throw him to the grounds first or something so he gets the point

Talk to him. Ask him man to man if he did it.

if he says yes proceed to beat his @%$.

i know how you feel with the roommate situation.

Talk to him. Ask him man to man if he did it.

if he says yes proceed to beat his @%$.

i know how you feel with the roommate situation.

leroy-breaking-stuff.jpg

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .

act like yall know me first off...i already got in the other 2's faces, and the one I am pretty sure did it aint home yet best believe im gonna crack dude in...
When he get's home, tell him he will pay to get your carpet cleaned and buy you some more groceries. If he refuses, quick chop to the throat will make him act right.  

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .

act like yall know me first off...i already got in the other 2's faces, and the one I am pretty sure did it aint home yet best believe im gonna crack dude in...
When he get's home, tell him he will pay to get your carpet cleaned and buy you some more groceries. If he refuses, quick chop to the throat will make him act right.  

laugh.gif
to not leave marks shots to his hair n underarm
but yea get at him on some grown man shhh n confront his *** face to face in front of ya roommates make him pay then beat his *** in front of them to make an example n so they know to respect you
alphaswag
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
to not leave marks shots to his hair n underarm
but yea get at him on some grown man shhh n confront his *** face to face in front of ya roommates make him pay then beat his *** in front of them to make an example n so they know to respect you
alphaswag
pimp.gif

already got in his face. he $!%@!@% out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho

already got in his face. he $!%@!@% out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho

Kill your roomates and then turn the aprartment into a speak easy.You will make the money back in no time.

Kill your roomates and then turn the aprartment into a speak easy.You will make the money back in no time.

Back
Top Bottom