If 5's are out this year, will Hare 7's be released in 2 years?

I've been an avid collector since high school. I took a few years off, but last year I decided to finish off the collection.

I had hare 7's at the top of my list, but I just missed out on a deal in this forum. It was the last DS pair with CDP box that I'd found online. Craigslist and Ebay were dead. I don't want to buy the whole CDP pack, just the hares. I can keep looking, but it's been somewhat frustrating not finding a DS pair.

Should I keep scouring and possibly overpay for a pair, or since the 5's come out this year, maybe 6's next year and 7's in 2 years. There is no guarantee/confirmation that the hares will be re-released again. But they have been releasing a lot of grails lately. Is it likely that we'll see the hares in 2 years? Should I wait or try to get a pair now?

Anyone know where else I can find a pair of DS CDP Hare 7's in size 8.5 or 9 with box?

The listing in this forum sold them for $270. High 200's is around the max I'd pay

Reactions: Ube
Well so far, things are going steady with the annual 23 anniversary theme. So let's hope they don't stop. Eventually, JB will get caught up in a dumb situation such as the Olympic VIIs, where they are re-retroed within 2-3 years. With the VIIs, the hares make sense for a retro, but all the other OG colorways don't.Looks like they'lll be approaching that same problem with the VIIIs.

Thanks Minotauro, you know where I was coming from. Based off release patterns of model numbers (23rd anniversary as you pointed out), intuitive reasoning, public demand, etc. - It becomes logical to assume/simply ask if they'll come out

Does anyone have a DS pair for sale in 8.5 or 9?

Well so far, things are going steady with the annual 23 anniversary theme. So let's hope they don't stop. Eventually, JB will get caught up in a dumb situation such as the Olympic VIIs, where they are re-retroed within 2-3 years. With the VIIs, the hares make sense for a retro, but all the other OG colorways don't.Looks like they'lll be approaching that same problem with the VIIIs.

JB will most likely retro the retro+ colorways

View media item 174292View media item 174294View media item 174295View media item 174296

By 2015 it would have been 3 years since this years oly's, 4 years since Bordeaux', 6 years since dmp raptors and 7 years since cdp Hares.. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't release all 4 of those along with more retro+ color ways like the gmp's

Last edited:
You guys dont like the chambrays? One of my favorite jays. 
pimp.gif

Knowing JB, they'll release the Hares before the 23rd anniversary.

Hence the 8s.

However, if they do, it'll most likely be a QS.

JB will most likely retro the retro+ colorways

View media item 174296

:pimp:

Just wait a couple years. JB will definitely re-retro them. There's no reason to pay high $200s unless you are determined to have them right now.

By 2015 it would have been 3 years since this years oly's, 4 years since Bordeaux', 6 years since dmp raptors and 7 years since cdp Hares.. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't release all 4 of those along with more retro+ color ways like the gmp's

Bordeaux and most definitely hares should be retroed. Oly's have been retroed 2x, Charcoals technically 4x, and Cardinals 2x. Put those three colorways to rest. So hopefully by 2015 we'lll get Hares, Bordeaux, Frenchies, and some new colorway.

Bordeaux and most definitely hares should be retroed. Oly's have been retroed 2x, Charcoals technically 4x, and Cardinals 2x. Put those three colorways to rest. So hopefully by 2015 we'lll get Hares, Bordeaux, Frenchies, and some new colorway.

Olympics were 3 times and Charcoals were twice. I definitely agree with which pairs you suggested they should retro. Add the flint grey pair to that list as well!

still got my Hares fresh in the box, it's been almost over 4 years now since i got them, and it still look exactly the same
happy.gif
 it ages very well and the quality is top notch on that shoe
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom