*IF ANYBODY BRINGS NYC RAP BACK ON THE SCENE I GOT MONEY ON THIS GUY*

Originally Posted by Untitled

This whole "Bringing Ny Back" campaign is getting old and tired. How long have we been fighting this battle? It's just a gimmick for dudes to sell garbage albums. I'm so tired of this "bring ny back" talk. Its getting too repeditive these days. Ny dudes need to worry about putting out a decent album first, then talk about bring ny back.

SN check,

<------------ was a great album by nas.

But dudes expect decent albums from Legends like Nas and Jay, yall need great albums from yall new dudes. Yall need to have a draft and trade thewhole Dipset and Mims for Freeway and Young Chris.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ KRS 1
n' over there thinking they actually give a damn about all that
tired.gif
laugh.gif
This is why hip hop or NYC ain't coming back.

You dumb @** Ns take a positive message and treat it like some garbage...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ KRS 1
tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
Exactly dudes are too damn negative and cocky for no reason.

I don't get how NYC Hip-Hop is played out...

Haven't we been off the map for years...?

Stick to one story....

If anything The South is falling off, everyone is flopping left and right. I think people are tired of dancing.

NYC still got some of the best rappers in the game

Jay
Fab
Jada
Joell Ortiz
Nas
Budden is from NY but reps Jersey so idk

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

Well, the South is already on their way out and I don't see them coming back for another 10-20 years. The partying in Hip-Hop is done, just check the record sales. This is where NY comes back with the Raw.

partying will never be done. Every music genre has partying/chill vibes. Every body can't be a drug dealer/criminal minded dude,

NY and the south will have their "RAW' music as well.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ KRS 1
tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i don't care if NY or "hip hop" doesn't comes back. i likewhat i like and it aint that so i aint worried about it.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ KRS 1
tired.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
Exactly dudes are too damn negative and cocky for no reason.
exactly why i don't listen to much hip-hop today. so much ego it's hard to enjoy the music
tired.gif

As weird a theory as this may sound maybe N_'s need to take a different approach and start rapping about their REAL LIVES instead of these made up fantasytales erybody spits.

Like make songs about how you didn't mean to get ya baby mama pregnant cuz she's busted, or how you're broke and ya J's are fake, or how youmade it to college n dropped out cuz you spent all your time smashin white girls.

Ya'll might laugh but I'm serious, maybe that's what will sell records now if negros just keep it 100. I mean hell..ain't nothin elseworkin...

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

As weird a theory as this may sound maybe N_'s need to take a different approach and start rapping about their REAL LIVES instead of these made up fantasy
tales erybody spits.

Like make songs about how you didn't mean to get ya baby mama pregnant cuz she's busted, or how you're broke and ya J's are fake, or how you
made it to college n dropped out cuz you spent all your time smashin white girls.

Ya'll might laugh but I'm serious, maybe that's what will sell records now if negros just keep it 100. I mean hell..ain't nothin else
workin...

laugh.gif
you wild fam, a bunch of underground heads been rappin about that !!%* for years, i love !!%* i can relate to
laugh.gif

I could careless if NY comes back or not...There's a decent amount of NY cats making good music right now so im not sweatin it

Originally Posted by philly5fan

NYC still got some of the best rappers in the game

Jay
Fab
Jada
Joell Ortiz
Nas
Budden is from NY but reps Jersey so idk
Thank you. All you people talking about NY as if it went mia because big is gone. Please, Go get a down south check then come back up when yourdone. NY is fine, its all of hip hop that needs to get back where it was, we need to stop with the RAP+RAP singer to sell an album and we will be ok.

at the end of the day NYC is better off cuz we got more skillz at the raps.....

our bench warmers in NYC make more noise then alot of people ya rep in ya own hoods.

Back
Top Bottom