If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

Originally Posted by cartune

They wont ask you. I have a lot of em in my family and when I was in school I was "courted" but that frat/group thing aint for me so no.
Not true, my brothers got asked to be one & I was asked to be an eastern star which is pretty much a buddy of it.

Originally Posted by cartune

They wont ask you. I have a lot of em in my family and when I was in school I was "courted" but that frat/group thing aint for me so no.
Not true, my brothers got asked to be one & I was asked to be an eastern star which is pretty much a buddy of it.

my grandpa was a Mason, they did a ceremony after his viewing a couple weeks ago...was definitely interesting.

my grandpa was a Mason, they did a ceremony after his viewing a couple weeks ago...was definitely interesting.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

How much is the membership fee?

OP, what is the status on this? Did you make a decision?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i was given an application to fill out but never did. i remember being told when i was younger that organizations like that need you more than you need them. i couldnt think of anything i needed to join for so i never filled it out......

- i still have it at home somewhere

How much is the membership fee?

OP, what is the status on this? Did you make a decision?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 
that's what i feel like too

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 
that's what i feel like too

I've heard from some masons in my fraternity that you have to be invited or that you must have one in your family in order for you to be one but, I could be wrong.......they have some crazy handshake though

I've heard from some masons in my fraternity that you have to be invited or that you must have one in your family in order for you to be one but, I could be wrong.......they have some crazy handshake though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JWGL #934[/color]

nerd.gif

I know someone who recently joined but probably for the status of it. 
Funny thing is he was talking non-sense about Greek life but turns around to join a different brotherhood. FOH 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I know someone who recently joined but probably for the status of it. 
Funny thing is he was talking non-sense about Greek life but turns around to join a different brotherhood. FOH 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom