If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

dude I went to college with was definitely not what one would consider 'freemason' material.. dude is extremely questionable, loud and tended to bring a lot of attention to himself whenever he drank. shortly after graduating and not getting to fulfill his dreams of being apart of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity he signed up as a Freemason.. IF he can do it ANYONE can..
edit: and to the dude who said he knew someone who talked non-sense about Greek life.... that's because Greek life is non-sense. Especially compared to an organization/brotherhood such as the Freemasons.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

dude I went to college with was definitely not what one would consider 'freemason' material.. dude is extremely questionable, loud and tended to bring a lot of attention to himself whenever he drank. shortly after graduating and not getting to fulfill his dreams of being apart of Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity he signed up as a Freemason.. IF he can do it ANYONE can..
edit: and to the dude who said he knew someone who talked non-sense about Greek life.... that's because Greek life is non-sense. Especially compared to an organization/brotherhood such as the Freemasons.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Lol at everyone being related to a mason. Where the proof at

i believe it theres alot of mason here in nyc ud be suprised and as far as i know u dont have to be related to one to join u just have to be invited,, theres to much work involved to join the brotherhood,, dont have the time to deal with it,

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Lol at everyone being related to a mason. Where the proof at

i believe it theres alot of mason here in nyc ud be suprised and as far as i know u dont have to be related to one to join u just have to be invited,, theres to much work involved to join the brotherhood,, dont have the time to deal with it,

I was talking about this with my brother a few days ago...I would def do it, but for curiosity like someone said before me. I was shocked when I saw Masonic Temple not too far from where I live because where I'm at is pretty much "ghetto/hood", but then again the wealthy area is just a few blocks down.

I was talking about this with my brother a few days ago...I would def do it, but for curiosity like someone said before me. I was shocked when I saw Masonic Temple not too far from where I live because where I'm at is pretty much "ghetto/hood", but then again the wealthy area is just a few blocks down.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Funny before I knew what all of "this" was, I had no idea that so many lodges existed.

I mean aren't Black Greeks the little brothers of Masonry?

Originally Posted by jasoner27

Funny before I knew what all of "this" was, I had no idea that so many lodges existed.

I mean aren't Black Greeks the little brothers of Masonry?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

Agreed to an extent, you should see how excited they get when there's more than one of them and some asks a question based on their myth.  They play into it heavily and act like they're getting over on that person.
Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

hes just a normal guy in a normal house. nothing special. hes not rich, hes not poor.. now i dont know the rules cuz he dont tell me. but apparently he meets with them a couple times a month, makes dontations too the lodge they support, and he has to pass a test he has to study for..i think most people got it miskinscrewed i guess he would be considered a "noob" in the mason world..but after this test he takes he should be higher in rank. im not sure
Cc7XZ.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. i apologize for being annoying or obnoxious but that freaking gif. is soooo funny lol, if i were drinking it'd be all over my imac screen right now lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

False. All Freemasons are is power hungry people trying their best to construe themselves a legacy that they cannot obtain openly. 
Whatever they do behind the scenes is irrelevant IMO. They feed off sensationalizism from vulnerable minds. 

Agreed to an extent, you should see how excited they get when there's more than one of them and some asks a question based on their myth.  They play into it heavily and act like they're getting over on that person.
Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

hes just a normal guy in a normal house. nothing special. hes not rich, hes not poor.. now i dont know the rules cuz he dont tell me. but apparently he meets with them a couple times a month, makes dontations too the lodge they support, and he has to pass a test he has to study for..i think most people got it miskinscrewed i guess he would be considered a "noob" in the mason world..but after this test he takes he should be higher in rank. im not sure
Cc7XZ.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.. i apologize for being annoying or obnoxious but that freaking gif. is soooo funny lol, if i were drinking it'd be all over my imac screen right now lol
laugh.gif

o well i butched that word. im not going to stop, google how to spell it, just to please you. sorry. idgaf

o well i butched that word. im not going to stop, google how to spell it, just to please you. sorry. idgaf

My dad just became a mason and smokes crack with other members no lie.

Also one time he said watch this. we were parked on side of main street and he did some sign outside the car down below the door so I coudlnt see it, within like 5 min someone pulled up and said brother all you alright and he got out the car and they had a secretive conversation

My dad just became a mason and smokes crack with other members no lie.

Also one time he said watch this. we were parked on side of main street and he did some sign outside the car down below the door so I coudlnt see it, within like 5 min someone pulled up and said brother all you alright and he got out the car and they had a secretive conversation

There's a "temple" near my house with their huge sign on it. I don't see anyone going in there but they may be entering in secret for all I know.

I wanna stake it out and see what kind of people go in.

There's a "temple" near my house with their huge sign on it. I don't see anyone going in there but they may be entering in secret for all I know.

I wanna stake it out and see what kind of people go in.

Back
Top Bottom