If asked to join the Freemasons....would you join?

my father in-law is a freemason. i don't know what they do, and probably wouldn't care to find out. if this is a secret society or brotherhood, you can join one yourself that's not so exclusive or secret: become a blood. in rap music, it's the cool thing to do nowadays since EVERY rapper is a blood now.

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

My dad just became a mason and smokes crack with other members no lie.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I joined the Prince Hall Freemasons back in 2008.

My grandfather was a Mason, and so was my Uncle. Probably the best thing I ever did. I teaches you to be a better man. Its not something cultish, but each degree teaches you something different. Nothing were we sacrifice animals, and drink blood. NEVER. Everything is Scipture (bible) based. Its like any other fraternity really.

I will admit that I DO think its some MASONS out here that do dumb stuff to give Us a bad rap. Thats with anything. One bad apple can spoil the bunch.

Im actually in a few different houses in Masonry

The blue House (first 3 degrees of Masonry)
Red House (Royal Arch Masonry)
Shriners

Its not what you think. We do work in the community, give back to the less fortunate ect.

When My Aunt passed away (OES Eastern Star PHA) My uncle (33 degree mason) BARELY had to pay for her funeral. He such a well respect Mason in this area (OHIO) that people just showed a TREMENDOUS amount of respect, loyalty and love to him!

I love Masonry!

My grandfather was a Mason, and so was my Uncle. Probably the best thing I ever did. I teaches you to be a better man. Its not something cultish, but each degree teaches you something different. Nothing were we sacrifice animals, and drink blood. NEVER. Everything is Scipture (bible) based. Its like any other fraternity really.

I will admit that I DO think its some MASONS out here that do dumb stuff to give Us a bad rap. Thats with anything. One bad apple can spoil the bunch.

Shriners

Its not what you think. We do work in the community, give back to the less fortunate ect.

When My Aunt passed away (OES Eastern Star PHA) My uncle (33 degree mason) BARELY had to pay for her funeral. He such a well respect Mason in this area (OHIO) that people just showed a TREMENDOUS amount of respect, loyalty and love to him!

I love Masonry!

Originally Posted by CaeserRay

Shriners

I love Masonry!

Thank you bro!!!

P.H.A. 4 Life..

14xf3wj.jpg

25p4ozm.gif

If a meeting falls on the 13th though... we have to drink goats blood.....................................................................................................................  

I've been asked to join a bunch of times but declined it because i'm not really aware of what they're about. Ironically they say their good christian man, but christianity forbids masonry.

Shriners

I love Masonry!

Thank you bro!!!

P.H.A. 4 Life..

14xf3wj.jpg

25p4ozm.gif

If a meeting falls on the 13th though... we have to drink goats blood.....................................................................................................................  

I've been asked to join a bunch of times but declined it because i'm not really aware of what they're about. Ironically they say their good christian man, but christianity forbids masonry.

Originally Posted by 2b1ASK1

Shriners

I love Masonry!

Thank you bro!!!

P.H.A. 4 Life..

14xf3wj.jpg

25p4ozm.gif

Whats going on Square.

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Shriners

I love Masonry!

Thank you bro!!!

P.H.A. 4 Life..

14xf3wj.jpg

25p4ozm.gif

Whats going on Square.

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Thats whats up, we in the same district..

Euclid Lodge #97
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

A few of my lodge brothers are officers... The last MWGM Robert Jones hails from #97 and Bro Shawn Thompson is the district's Lecturer.
We moved the lodge from College Hill to Columbus.. Ima have to change lodges bruh.... Can't do them trips...
What hood is your lodge in?

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Euclid Lodge #97
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

A few of my lodge brothers are officers... The last MWGM Robert Jones hails from #97 and Bro Shawn Thompson is the district's Lecturer.
We moved the lodge from College Hill to Columbus.. Ima have to change lodges bruh.... Can't do them trips...

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Euclid Lodge #97
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

my lodge is in avondale man. Right off of reading road. I'm senior deacon right now. best spot I ever had in the lodge. So much knowledge its crazy. I'm headed to that JW next year. I'm only 25 too so they were pretty shocked when I wanted to nice up so fast. But I been on my grind so I'm good. Haha.

Where do you hail from?

St. Johns Lodge #3
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

Euclid Lodge #97
MWPHGLOH
Cincinnati, OH

my lodge is in avondale man. Right off of reading road. I'm senior deacon right now. best spot I ever had in the lodge. So much knowledge its crazy. I'm headed to that JW next year. I'm only 25 too so they were pretty shocked when I wanted to nice up so fast. But I been on my grind so I'm good. Haha.

I have an application sitting at my desk at home...

Dude I used to work with recommended that I join... never really told me what it was about...

All he told me was that if I did, I would go through many nights with little to no sleep at all (assuming this was part of some initiation proces or what have you)

Very seldom, I wonder what it would be like if I'd join, and I still have his contact info, just never really put any initiative behind it...

I have an application sitting at my desk at home...

Dude I used to work with recommended that I join... never really told me what it was about...

All he told me was that if I did, I would go through many nights with little to no sleep at all (assuming this was part of some initiation proces or what have you)

Very seldom, I wonder what it would be like if I'd join, and I still have his contact info, just never really put any initiative behind it...

Back
Top Bottom