If God doesn't Exist Explain To Me How This Happened By Chance

What get's me and its not just Christianity..

Every religion always has one true God.. So you want me to believe that everyone that believes in Allah is going to hell, and then you want me to believe that every one that believes in Jesus is going to hell. It's just a bunch of bull. Who's right? are both wrong? is one right and the other wrong?

The only reason most of have to think about religion in this day is because Christians try and make laws that affect our lives..  IMO religion is a huge waste of time, and we should be thinking about way more important things in life. Like how to travel through this Mofo cosmos..
Isn't it usually creationism vs evolution and doesn't evolution state we evolved from monkeys?
We're not decedent from them, we're cousins to them. So we both go back to a common ancestor, and that's were we diverge. Our common ancestor was not a chimp and it was not a human. So, from that common ancestor both us and the chimps evolved into what we are today.

Last edited:
When you got that A for class did you thank God or give yourself the credit?

Haha I rarely make make A's. But the opportunity that I do. I first thank God for giving me the tools to have the knowledge. Then I pat myself on the back for using the tools..!!

I don't pray for A's on Test or in classes. I pray that God gives me the resources and I use them wisely..!!

Why would "God"/"god" (not sure if Jesus is believed to be "God" with capital or lower-case G or 1/3rd of capital G) "sacrifice" himself to himself to save his own creation from his own punishment ? I understand the current day mainstream narrative is that Jesus (claimed to be 1/3rd but not divisible from God with capital G) was somehow "killed" only on the mortal/physical realm while somehow not really being killed/losing his "divine/1/3rd/God" status (or that would clearly void the "trinity"; IE: following crucifixion there were 0 "Gods"); since he appealed to/was 'sacrificed' for that entity which he apparently must have remained a part of ("sacrifice" meaning "God/god" allow "himself" (or 1/3rd of himself) to experience physical pain/humiliation/"pseudo-death" for some short period of time; to again win the favor of himself (or is it the the other 2/3'rds of himself ?) for his own creation - which doesn't make any sense or appear to have any point whatsoever.

There's much to talk about when it comes to all the pagan rituals/practices later added onto Christianity/Trinitarianism, literary critique of the Bible, etc but that's not really important when just the basic core creed is so convoluted and contradictory.

Hahahahahahahahahaha good one.. I don't have any pictures of Heaven I haven't been there. Yet one day when I am there if God allows NT there. I will PM you some. Or maybe you will be there with me.

Also God gives us free will. Yet we still have to account for the consequences. I am not here to Judge anyone for their beliefs(not saying I haven't done so before). So believe what you want to believe I am just telling you what I believe..!!
so um...... well surely someone has...if it exist. So get me pics...... If something exist surely there are pics, perhaps address something. Hell give me the coordinates and I google earth it.

Why would "God"/"god" (not sure if Jesus is believed to be "God" with capital or lower-case G or 1/3rd of capital G) "sacrifice" himself to himself to save his own creation from his own punishment ? I understand the current day mainstream narrative is that Jesus (claimed to be 1/3rd but not divisible from God with capital G) was somehow "killed" only on the mortal/physical realm while somehow not really being killed/losing his "divine/1/3rd/God" status (or that would clearly void the "trinity"; IE: following crucifixion there were 0 "Gods"); since he appealed to/was 'sacrificed' for that entity which he apparently must have remained a part of ("sacrifice" meaning "God/god" allow "himself" (or 1/3rd of himself) to experience physical pain/humiliation/"pseudo-death" for some short period of time; to again win the favor of himself (or is it the the other 2/3'rds of himself ?) for his own creation - which doesn't make any sense or appear to have any point whatsoever.

There's much to talk about when it comes to all the pagan rituals/practices later added onto Christianity/Trinitarianism, literary critique of the Bible, etc but that's not really important when just the basic core creed is so convoluted and contradictory.

That a lot to take in.. Well your right Jesus is God in human form. Then you have the Spirit. That's what Jesus left so that we would have someone on the earth to help us the humans. That's why when you get closer and in touch with the spirit you become a better Christian.

Then the whole 3/3's thing.. It's pretty complicated. Yes God is all 3 and essentially he did send himself to save what he created. Yes I know crazy, but he's God. His way of thinking is far more complex than we could ever fathom. That's why people have so many questions, myself included. I just trust that he has a master plan and everything he does in my life has a purpose. And yes some stuff does contradict itself. Yet in the end there is one truth that I believe.

Jesus died for us and rose from the dead and now sits at the right hand of the father waiting to return. No one knows when he will come not even him. As in Jesus the son of God who is also God. Crazy. It's not suppose to make sense to us. Only to him. That's why we have Faith believing in what you can't see or understand sometimes.

:smile: Hope that helps in a weird crazy way..!!

Why would "God"/"god" (not sure if Jesus is believed to be "God" with capital or lower-case G or 1/3rd of capital G) "sacrifice" himself to himself to save his own creation from his own punishment ?

That's true love :D

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. (John 3:16, 17 KJV)

That blew my mind a bit to, to be able to sacrifice yourself to yourself and say I accept.

God= Ultimate Authority god= idol
Think of ice, water, vapor. Essentially the same thing, but they operate and are handled differently.
Everything is based on laws, from the government, to gravity.
God plays by His own rules. ( Only He know what they all are)

so um...... well surely someone has...if it exist. So get me pics...... If something exist surely there are pics, perhaps address something. Hell give me the coordinates and I google earth it.

Heaven isn't on earth. One day it will be though. Hence Heaven on earth. (The book of Revalation)..!! There will be a new Heaven and new Earth..
But heaven isn't on earth yet. So we can't google Heaven, because its not on earth.

We have proof that mars, mercury, and Venus exist, but you can google earth those, because they aren't on earth. :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

I'm not religious at all, but.. I bet most of the dudes in here bashing religion are the same dudes talking about "I would suck a fart out of that girl's butt" based off a picture on the internet

Ya'll ain't any better than religious people.. especially if you're a simp

There's a lot of foolishness rampant in America, religion is just one example and there are many others that most people are guilty of.. so as THEY say. "remove the speck from your own eye..."

God= Ultimate Authority god= idol
Think of ice, Water, vapor. Essentially the same thing, but they operate and are handled differently.
Everything is based on laws, from the government, to gravity.
God plays by His own rules. ( Only He know what they all are)
is the answer to everything. Water gives us life. Without water, you would be nothing. 

Some quotes from deGrasse Tyson:

Does it mean, if you don’t understand something, and the community of physicists don’t understand it, that means God did it? Is that how you want to play this game? Because if it is, here’s a list of things in the past that the physicists at the time didn’t understand [and now we do understand] [...]. If that’s how you want to invoke your evidence for God, then God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on - so just be ready for that to happen, if that’s how you want to come at the problem.

Yes, the universe had a beginning. Yes, the universe continues to evolve. And yes, every one of our body's atoms is traceable to the big bang and to the thermonuclear furnace within high-mass stars. We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out — and we have only just begun.

No matter who you are, engaging in the quest to discover where and how things began tends to induce emotional fervor—as if knowing the beginning bestows upon you some form of fellowship with, or perhaps governance over, all that comes later. So what is true for life itself is no less true for the universe: knowing where you came from is no less important than knowing where you are going.

Cosmologists have plenty of ego — how can a person not be ego-driven when it's your job to deduce what brought the universe into existence? But without data, their explanations were just tall tales. In this modern era of cosmology, each new observation, each morsel of data wields a two-edged sword: it enables cosmology to thrive on the kind of foundation that so much of the rest of science enjoys, but it also constrains theories that people thought up when there wasn't enough data to say whether they were wrong or not. No science achieves maturity without it.

I don't want students who could make the next major breakthrough in renewable energy sources or space travel to have been taught that anything they don't understand, and that nobody yet understands, is divinely constructed and therefore beyond their intellectual capacity. The day that happens, Americans will just sit in awe of what we don't understand, while we watch the rest of the world boldly go where no mortal has gone before.

Last edited:
not overly religious but I do believe there is a supreme being out there which created everything we know. May not be the same being I was brought up believing in, but it is probably something similar. It's just incredible to me, the people who dedicate their whole lives to their particular faith without really knowing with 100% certainty.

Thanks for the replies.

From what I gather, to accept and say "God works in mysterious ways" is enough for you. Personally, I believe, at the very least when it comes to an issue as important/central as God/his attributes or the core creed of a religion, that it must make sense to me logically, at least on a basic level; which is why I reject ideas like God being 1 in 3/3 in 1 or having a son etc.

As a Muslim, I believe simply that God is one, with no partners, children, sub-divisions etc. I believe Jesus was a prophet & messenger of God, but not a partner/son of God nor was he "sacrificed"; as ultimately each human is responsible for their own sins. I invite you to look into Islam, specifically how Jesus is viewed; you may be surprised.
http://quran.com/19

Some quotes from deGrasse Tyson:

Does it mean, if you don’t understand something, and the community of physicists don’t understand it, that means God did it? Is that how you want to play this game? Because if it is, here’s a list of things in the past that the physicists at the time didn’t understand [and now we do understand] [...]. If that’s how you want to invoke your evidence for God, then God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that’s getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time moves on - so just be ready for that to happen, if that’s how you want to come at the problem.

Yes, the universe had a beginning. Yes, the universe continues to evolve. And yes, every one of our body's atoms is traceable to the big bang and to the thermonuclear furnace within high-mass stars. We are not simply in the universe, we are part of it. We are born from it. One might even say we have been empowered by the universe to figure itself out — and we have only just begun.

No matter who you are, engaging in the quest to discover where and how things began tends to induce emotional fervor—as if knowing the beginning bestows upon you some form of fellowship with, or perhaps governance over, all that comes later. So what is true for life itself is no less true for the universe: knowing where you came from is no less important than knowing where you are going.

Cosmologists have plenty of ego — how can a person not be ego-driven when it's your job to deduce what brought the universe into existence? But without data, their explanations were just tall tales. In this modern era of cosmology, each new observation, each morsel of data wields a two-edged sword: it enables cosmology to thrive on the kind of foundation that so much of the rest of science enjoys, but it also constrains theories that people thought up when there wasn't enough data to say whether they were wrong or not. No science achieves maturity without it.

I don't want students who could make the next major breakthrough in renewable energy sources or space travel to have been taught that anything they don't understand, and that nobody yet understands, is divinely constructed and therefore beyond their intellectual capacity. The day that happens, Americans will just sit in awe of what we don't understand, while we watch the rest of the world boldly go where no mortal has gone before.

Your quotes didn't show.. Hmmm wonder why..?? Just kidding computers and phones mess up.. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

When you got that A for class did you thank God or give yourself the credit?

Haha I rarely make make A's. But the opportunity that I do. I first thank God for giving me the tools to have the knowledge. Then I pat myself on the back for using the tools..!!

I don't pray for A's on Test or in classes. I pray that God gives me the resources and I use them wisely..!!

That sounds terrible. Your God cannot even adequately supply you with the correct knowledge for an A.

Thanks for the replies.

From what I gather, to accept and say "God works in mysterious ways" is enough for you. Personally, I believe, at the very least when it comes to an issue as important/central as God/his attributes or the core creed of a religion, that it must make sense to me logically, at least on a basic level; which is why I reject ideas like God being 1 in 3/3 in 1 or having a son etc.

As a Muslim, I believe simply that God is one, with no partners, children, sub-divisions etc. I believe Jesus was a prophet & messenger of God, but not a partner/son of God nor was he "sacrificed"; as ultimately each human is responsible for their own sins. I invite you to look into Islam, specifically how Jesus is viewed; you may be surprised.
http://quran.com/19

Do you believe that Jesus was perfect and never committed a sin..?

That sounds terrible. Your God cannot even adequately supply you with the correct knowledge for an A.

He does I am obviously not using my resources. Shame on myself. I will do better coming up on this first semester of college..

it's called faith because you never get proof and you have to believe. There is no proof that there is a god and there is no proof that god doesn't exist so people should be able to believe in whatever they want. Hate it when people try to convert others because you can't persuade someone without real evidence and there is no evidence, I'm catholic by the way

Back
Top Bottom