if GOD exists... Question.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?
tyrone-crackhead-dave-chappelle.jpg

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Let's say there was a GOD. What changes to the current lifestyle do you think would happen or Would he lock life down like a prison?
tyrone-crackhead-dave-chappelle.jpg

If god existed then I would live my life exactly the same way I did. Didn't need god then...don't need god now.

If god existed then I would live my life exactly the same way I did. Didn't need god then...don't need god now.

well, im not worrying about people revolting. I'm talking about if GOD exists and he shows himself to the public will life carry out the same for those with EGOs.

well, im not worrying about people revolting. I'm talking about if GOD exists and he shows himself to the public will life carry out the same for those with EGOs.

Originally Posted by Reeuke

I can't wait to see all the hypebeasts come out when he decides to come back. Only thing is, it'll be too late at that point.

I can't wait to see all the hypebeasts come out when he decides to come back. Only thing is, it'll be too late at that point.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
keep telling yourself that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's easy to detect who will be hypebeasts

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it's easy to detect who will be hypebeasts

Back
Top Bottom